UnevenEdge

Better Call Saul

Jman

It's amazing how much worse Chuck seems to get with each episode.

I get the feeling Jimmy was at least partially responsible for Chuck's wife leaving. It's the only thing I can think of that would make Chuck this awful. At least it would be something to make him potentially relatable again. Not that what we got was enough to justify his hatred of Jimmy, but it was enough to understand where he's coming from. Now he's really just punishing Jimmy for fucking him over once after he fucked Jimmy over for years.

It feels like there has to be more to it than what we've been shown. Or at least I hope it is.

It's gonna be a Joffrey moment of celebration whenever he dies.

(I'm assuming that's what happens).

I think that's why the perspective keeps flipping between Mike and Jimmy.  The cartel is gonna cross over and Chuck is gonna get it.  And it will be glorious.

I'm wondering if this is where James McGil starts practicing as Saul Goodman.

Will it become a result of this intervention. A compromise of sorts.

I'm thinking either Chuck wins and Saul becomes a replacement identity or Jimmy wins but gets publicly tarnished in the process and has to reinvent himself.

Essentially thinking the same thing as you. Especially since Chuck wants Jimmy disbarred.

I'm thinking either Chuck wins and Saul becomes a replacement identity or Jimmy wins but gets publicly tarnished in the process and has to reinvent himself.

Essentially thinking the same thing as you. Especially since Chuck wants Jimmy disbarred.

Jimmy won't be able to do what needs to be done, paint his brother as mentally incompetent and the confession was false to appease his brother's  fragile state of mind.

Like, what would I even do if I was on the panel

Me, I would work under the premise that Chuck is mentally unstable and wants to ruin Jimmy and slap Jimmy on the wrist.

I think Saul Goodman is going to be born from this. Maybe Jimmy himself will decide to not use his name on his own as an apology to Chuck

^ I mean the next episode preview has him say the words "Saul Goodman."

He said that in episode 1 season 1 too so we know it's a play on the phrase It's all good man and that snippet gives no indication as to the hows and whys. Something naraku360[/member] and I were supposing prior to that preview and I'm pretty sure it was Kim repeating the name. Not Jimmy

He said that in episode 1 season 1 too so we know it's a play on the phrase It's all good man and that snippet gives no indication as to the hows and whys. Something naraku360[/member] and I were supposing prior to that preview and I'm pretty sure it was Kim repeating the name. Not Jimmy

Oh right that was Kim.

Forgot about him saying that. Come to think about it that's pretty hilarious; he would make a pun of a name.

I typed up a reply this morning I don't know what happened to it.

He obviously hid the pill under his foot so Hector wouldn't see it. My assumption is that Hector misses his meds and then has a stroke.

Eh.

One pill seems like a stretch to get to that assessment. Maybe put something in the pill he dropped.

I originally thought he'd stroke due to a gunshot wound Mike would give him, but I'm assuming that time has passed.

I thought the stroke happened by chance but now, this is getting good :D

I can't believe how much I love this show but there can't be many seasons left

They're in 2003 right now. Breaking Bad doesn't start until 2008.

Unless there's a time skip, this show could last twice as long as BB.

The show is still in 2003?  It's hard to tell the passing of time, we at least know that when Jimmy can practice law again a year will have passed

If he strokes from not taking medicine I win and if he strokes from taking spiked medicine you win.

I dunno what the prize will be though.

Ok so the plotline is trending towards stroking from having his pills swapped with empties, so is that like both of us winning?

I finally just caught the first two episodes of the season.

It is great to be back, the only reason I have for being able to put off watching for a week and a half is that I forgot how good the show is.

Sadly, I haven't even watched all of season two yet. I just have not got around to it for some reason, and I even love the show. Is the second season on Netflix or something by anychance?

Sadly, I haven't even watched all of season two yet. I just have not got around to it for some reason, and I even love the show. Is the second season on Netflix or something by anychance?

Second season is on Netflix.

AMC has first run for Season 3 in the states.

Ok so the plotline is trending towards stroking from having his pills swapped with empties, so is that like both of us winning?

He wanted them before sealing, and Mike suggested that he switch them back in case Hector "drops" after taking the pill. I think they're pretty strongly implying poison.

• 2 weeks later...

Even better, he filled the caps with ibuprofen so they won't do anything that will help him.

I didn't see what he filled it with, so I was thinking poison of some sort. I guess that's meddling with dosage timing if it's not something that hurts him directly.

I was thinking his method is iffy. How can he swap them back if he poured so many in (on top of the real stuff)? Ibeprofen makes a bit more sense than what I was thinking as far as what he did, compared to what I thought he was doing.

I was wondering why he didn't toss one poison pill, presumably something strong enough to kill  an old guy with a single pill, and play the waiting game. Namely so Hector would eat the evidence and die from it.

I didn't see what he filled it with, so I was thinking poison of some sort. I guess that's meddling with dosage timing if it's not something that hurts him directly.

I was thinking his method is iffy. How can he swap them back if he poured so many in (on top of the real stuff)? Ibeprofen makes a bit more sense than what I was thinking as far as what he did, compared to what I thought he was doing.

I was wondering why he didn't toss one poison pill, presumably something strong enough to kill  an old guy with a single pill, and play the waiting game. Namely so Hector would eat the evidence and die from it.

He made a totally different bottle of pills, I have no idea how he's going to get the real ones back in Hector's pocket after he strokes out. ::spin::

He made a totally different bottle of pills, I have no idea how he's going to get the real ones back in Hector's pocket after he strokes out. ::spin::

Yeah, but he only pulled half the bottle out to swap with a bunch of fakes, right? It's like he's not even planning to take them back.

I think the ibeprofen piece makes a little more sense in the way of it not killing him right away and probably having to take more doses before really showing the full effect of the fakes.

Just I don't see how to make it work when he mixed a bunch of both. Like, 1-2 poisons or a full bottle of ibeprofen seem like better ideas. Unless I saw incorrectly, his method either doesn't care about returning the real stuff or I have no idea what he's planning.

Did I completely misunderstand? I thought he took out real meds and replaced them with fakes, but didn't do the whole bottle.

>:D

Yeah, but he only pulled half the bottle out to swap with a bunch of fakes, right? It's like he's not even planning to take them back.

I think the ibeprofen piece makes a little more sense in the way of it not killing him right away and probably having to take more doses before really showing the full effect of the fakes.

Just I don't see how to make it work when he mixed a bunch of both. Like, 1-2 poisons or a full bottle of ibeprofen seem like better ideas. Unless I saw incorrectly, his method either doesn't care about returning the real stuff or I have no idea what he's planning.

Did I completely misunderstand? I thought he took out real meds and replaced them with fakes, but didn't do the whole bottle.

[/quote

Ah, I see. I thought this medication worked right away. Yeah. I'm totally confused by Nacho's plan >:D

They do act fast, but I don't know if having one of Hector's episodes will be guarenteed to result in a stroke if unmedicated.

I'd have to rewatch the scene, but I remember seeing pills still in the bottom of the bottle before he starts dropping anything in. If he replaces everything it would make sense. If not, I don't know what the plan is.