UnevenEdge

Better Call Saul

Jman

As I understand he's swapped the real pills with ibuprofen placebos. I'd have to watch again more closely as far as how careful he was in swapping them out but I thought he put in as many as he took out.

But the plan isn't to kill him with a poison pill (which would show up in an autopsy I think) but to prevent him from getting his daily dose of medicine. It won't kill him first pill but omitting his intake would do damage over the long term, building up until he drops dead, if it is a pill he needs to take to regulate heart or lung function etc.

I was wrong. He dumped the whole bottle out and replaced them after counting. Just checked.

I had thought there were still pills in the bottle when he started pouring them in. So I was confused as to why he'd mix them. Answer: Because he didn't.

That's my bad. His plan makes sense.

I loved the season finale, it was a real roller coaster ride.

Not sure if Chuck really died.  Maybe since the show shouted out to the suicide hotline?

I'm pretty sure he did though cuz Saul might've mentioned this in BB.

McKean is saying Chuck is a goner.

McKean is saying Chuck is a goner.

:( I hated him but what a way to go.  I can't remember what episode of BB Saul mentions his brother offing himself but I'm so sure of it cuz I even asked my boyfriend, "I wonder if they'll show us how he kills himself.  I just didn't think it would be so soon

I don't think k he was mentioned at all. A lot of the commentary has been "we never hear of chuck or kim in BB so they obviously must die or have bad things happen to them before then"

I'm thinking that must be it, I just assumed it but funny I didn't assume anything about Kim.  I looked to see if Chuck was referenced and I can't find it, so it likely didn't happen.