UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Detective Conan 518 - 519

Another filler case that highlights Japanese landmarks and history while promoting tourism. I swear there are so many of these I sometimes think the government actively sponsors them or something. Maybe show them in class for youngsters. I know I watched things with far less educational value in school. xD Well they did a good job making the locations look beautiful. It was nice nobody died, and I did pick up on a few things early like the son's true identity, but the rare stamp being the actual treasure surprised me.

519.png

Detective Conan 520

Another wine filler case, and it even referenced a previous wine filler case. Eh, it was okay I guess, but I wish instead of this jerk-ass victim surviving we coulda had one of the sympathetic victims from a previous case live. Oh well, at least Ran managed to save $90:

520.png

Naruto Shippuuden 474

I gotta admit the MAL comments for this episode are pretty funny.

They actually thought this anime would end with ep 480.  Current episode is 483.

I think they forgot about the filler. 

I know I'm still several weeks behind, but I would have disagreed with the people who said it would end by 480 when it first aired.

This anime is the king of filler.  Really good episode.  The feels were strong.

Yuri!!! on Ice 5-7

Kaiju Girls 8

Ninja Girl & Samurai Master 7

March comes in like a Lion 4

Girlish Number 6

Nanoha A's 11

Has no one told mochi about YoI 7 yet?

it was spoiled for me, that's the only reason I'm watching it, I had been writing it off as a "romantic male friendship" anime until ep 7 was spoiled for me

Detective Conan 521(Hour Special) - 522(Hour Special)

Shinichi's back! For now anyway. Damn what a case, with a morbid and sad backstory. I figured it wasn't Shinichi based on Ran's reaction, that girl's intuition is strong! She knows her man! xD Glad he's still Shinichi for a bit longer too. Hopefully they can share a moment before he turns back into Conan while working out this next case. I also LOL'd at Kogoro saying he was gonna judo flip Shinichi for seeing Ran's panties! xD

521.png

Detective Conan 523

Case was fine, wasn't expecting he knew she was trying to kill him and went along with it, but it was mostly background to Shinichi and Ran's story. I'm surprised they decided to wait until next time for him to change back. That cliffhanger though, what words will the two exchange in what little time remains?

523.png

Stella no Mahou - 7

I continue to be in awe that not only are subs 3 days delayed for this show, but the person who translates it doesn't even watch the anime as they're translating it, it's done by script only. Hence why the subs say "backgammon" even though it's just a random board game that certainly isn't backgammon or  "cell phone game" is used when the character is playing on a Nintendo DS. Super cute episode though, probably my favorite of this series so far.

Stella no Mahou - 7

I continue to be in awe that not only are subs 3 days delayed for this show, but the person who translates it doesn't even watch the anime as they're translating it, it's done by script only. Hence why the subs say "backgammon" even though it's just a random board game that certainly isn't backgammon or  "cell phone game" is used when the character is playing on a Nintendo DS. Super cute episode though, probably my favorite of this series so far.

I wouldn't be surprised if Daisuki doesn't even have one native English speaker on staff.