UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. 2, 8

Mikoto Aiura the psychic gyaru and her big, beautiful tits have arrived at last! Yes I do believe we have a new sexiest girl!

xD Well while anyone would love to win her affections there's one man, Saiki Kusuo, definitely not interested. He's a master at avoiding Teruhashi, but will it be as easy against someone who can detect auras? So far he seems fine anyway. Meanwhile Yuu remains adorable but also bratty and time loops sure can be hell. Mostly though I'm just relieved this episode came out around the time I've come to expect unlike last week. xD

Mitsuboshi Colors 10

The Colors encounter snow! And all the fun that comes with it, like snowball poop fights!  Just don't slip Colors! And beware poopy traps! Ain't it glorious girls?xD Meanwhile someone's after the base! Find out who Colors! Sorry Sat-chan, you're a bit young to try using your feminine wiles on Saito. xD And then Sat-chan's mom hires the Colors to catch a thief! But the only real thief was mute Sat-chan stealing both the lucky cat and Kotoha's catchphrase! Well best-girl Yui may not agree but I think I preferred the silent Sat-chan. xD

Kokkoku 10

Well it's Sagawa backstory time! Definitely wasn't expecting that, but I guess it makes sense. And after a pretty fun little battle too. Can't help but find this digression from that somewhat odd, unless there isn't gonna be anymore actual physical confrontations now or anything. Honestly I'm not sure what I'm expecting as we, presumably, near the finale, but guess we'll see.

Edited by BUU8800

Kuroko's Basketball 24-25

I still find it very interesting how, as prominent as Kise's frustration at Kaijo's loss to Touou in the Inter-High Elite Eight Round was, Kasamatsu was the most torn up over their defeat. (By the way, it's nice to see that ten years after SEED, Souichirou Hoshi still sucks at crying.) Also, now that I know seasons 2 and 3 happened, that flash-forward at the end comes off less like a "READ THE MANGA" montage.

zIDvVfv.png

4WEznT1.png

Next time: episodes I haven't seen before.

• Like 1

A Place Further Than the Universe 11

Hinata drama this week. Involving quitting track, who knew we'd have two shows like that this season? Well Shirase was on top of it, telling those bitches to piss off! Well done![/spoiler

Overlord II 10

I knew it! I knew all along Ainz would know Sebas remained loyal to him. Still, it played out rather theatrically thanks to Demiurge's doubts. Good for you Tuare...well, except the whole kidnapped part. But seeing Ainz get pissed while talking to Albedo was cool. We've seen a bit of her questioning his concerns for lowly humans before haven't we? I wonder if anything more significant will come from this later on down the road. If her absolute contempt for humans will ever actually mean something. But I suppose if it did it would be for much later down the road. Meanwhile we learn something I got spoiled to me last week! So Princess Renner loves Climb as a dog, but still wants his children? That's...odd. But alright! I'm still wondering if he'll learn her true nature, but as we continue on it's looking more like he isn't gonna die by this season's end like I was initially expecting. But I guess we'll see as this all out assault against the Eight Fingers begins in earnest.

Edited by BUU8800
  • Like 1

Evil or Live 6

Here I thought Shiori spending an episode's worth of time away from Hibiki would help, and guess what? I hate her even more now. Fucking bitch. >:(

And, of course, the lack of any Headmistress Jean this episode is very regrettable, but Akane's at least entertaining enough to appease the parts of me that aren't itching to beat Shiori to death.

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. 1 - 12(END)

Well I'll be damned: A harem anime that actually has a harem ending. That's pretty damn rare! Maybe the fantasy setting made it easier. And we didn't even get introduced to all 9 wives! Definitely a teaser for a season 2 that, judging by the reception I've read, has no chance in hell of happening. Oh well, for what it's worth I found this a rather comfy watch. I'm tempted to give it a generous 7 like I did Rail Wars! The only two reasons I don't think I will are: First, the girls just weren't as sexy in this, though I think that's more due to the different character design style really. And second, I don't want to give every little thing high scores. A bit of a shallow reason but maybe it fits for a bit of a shallow anime like this. That said, while this series had plenty of issues: extremely cliche, gary stu mc(although personally it's very rare that an overly powerful mc has ever bothered me. It didn't bother me in SAO and it didn't bother me here and uh....well those really were the big two huh? Any others were usually just offshoots of those but I digress.) I definitely enjoyed it. As I said it was a comfy watch, very easy. I think some people failed to realize this wasn't really taking itself very seriously, or aspiring to be something truly great, from the start. Or if they did a hell of a lot of them kept watching it just to complain. Which I guess I get, complaining can certainly be fun. But I mean the series literally starts with the mc casually taking with God. It never really took itself very seriously after that. The closest it got was that dragon fight in one of the middle episodes and even that didn't last more than half an episode. To that end this kinda felt like a calm, soothing slice-of-life series at times. Mixed with harem and other world fantasy game mechanic genres. I think Linze was my favorite of the main girls, though there were insanely sexy side-characters with big, beautiful tits that probably woulda won that contest had they actually been a part of the main harem. My favorite character overall though was probably Kohaku. He was insanely cute!xD That right there should probably tell you all you need to know about this one, and if it doesn't I dunno what to tell you. The only other thing I wanna mention is the smartphone gimmick. I saw alotta criticism over it not being featured prominently enough. I think I kinda agree, I mean it is in the title for crying out loud, but not enough to where I can say it ever genuinely bothered me. And that kinda sums up this little series perfectly. Fun, I would definitely check out a second season if we got one. Strong 6 out of 10.

Edited by BUU8800

Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san 11

A bit of a "Who's on First?" routine this week as the name of the tasty ramen from Yuu's childhood actually was Tasty Ramen. I figured that woman would wind up being related to her somehow. They look identical except she had longer hair and bigger tits, which makes sense with the age difference. She got lucky though, if they weren't related and Yuu found out she traveled with Koizumi-san all over Osaka Yuu would totally brutally murdered her, yandere style!xD And so with just one episode left will Yuu finally get what she wants and marry Koizumi-san? We'll see next week! xD

Yuru Camp 11

It's the bunny doggy assassin versus the blankie monsters in our penultimate Christmas episode this week! Boy, Sensei's a completely different person when she gets hammered. Was glad when the girls dressed as Santa finally giving off that holiday spirit. And yeah, camping with friends ain't too bad now is it Rin? Man I'm gonna miss this.:(

Edited by BUU8800

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody 10

Slower, more relaxing slice of life outing this week. Primarily focused on hunting and storage/spell capabilities. I liked the insert song, and the solemn ending song over the grave of the fallen ratmen. Admittedly though the tone of that ending did contrast with most of the episode that preceded it. Still, nice to see Satou save the remaining ratmen. And hey, he got to, unconsciously, grab Nana's big, beautiful tit!xD

Koi wa Ameagari no You ni 10

A friendly bookfair trip and a lesson on trying this week. Both Akira and Kondo can relate to the swallow, in track and writing respectively. The show remains beautiful, in its visuals and messages. Such a treat this has been to see adapted.

Edited by BUU8800

Granblue Fantasy The Animation 1 - 13(END)

And so we end with a beach fanservice extra episode! One in which our male MC Gran got replaced by our female MC Djeeta! Yeah....I haven't ever played the game this series was based off of, but I'm guessing it's probably one where you can pick between MC avatars and Djeeta must just be the female option. Humorous that they went through the trouble to swap her in for Gran in the ED too. Well that bizarre extra outing aside this show was fine. Pretty standard other world fantasy series. I can definitely see how it's based on a game with the map piece gathering. And party member gathering too for that matter. That's pretty much all that happened in this first season. It had a fairly slow and leisurely pace despite the action. The character designs were nice and generally speaking the show looked good. I say first season because apparently this has already been confirmed to be getting more episodes? I guess I'll watch if that's true. Solid 6/10.

EDIT: Just watched the Halloween Djeeta returning OVA. Damn, this was probably my favorite episode out of them all and it had nothing to do with the actual story and almost none of the regular cast even appeared! Well what can I say? I'm a sucker for the Halloween atmosphere, and the end even got a bit emotional.

Edited by BUU8800

Hakumei to Mikochi 10

Man, that bamboo bath certainly made for some nice scenery. And hey! We meet Mikochi's big sis Ayune! She's certainly quite a character. Getting married eh? Mikochi may become an aunt in no time!xD

Toji no Miko 11

A pure fighting episode, which means we got to see so much of those ugly cgi character models on display. I got kinda annoyed at how hard they tried to make us care about pink-haired crazy girl's apparent death. The character hadn't been built up nearly enough for anyone to really give a shit about her, outside just the generic sad backstory generalities. That aside our two primary heroines are facing the final boss....with 13 episodes left. They aren't on Namek where a single fight actually could last that long so god only knows how this story is gonna go from here.xD

Edited by BUU8800

Killing Bites 10

Well Kido got spared death this week due to an elongated Hitomi origin story flashback. Still lost an eye due to an unexpected double-team in tiger and hippo. And as expected Hitomi awoke. In most other series I'd be inclined to call bullshit on her being a naturally born therianthrope or however that's spelled, but with this you just gotta go with the flow so...sure. Why not?xD It was kinda interesting too, but extremely obnoxiously placed as I was much more interested in the fight. At this point I'm starting to wonder if Nomoto was even needed. Feels like the doctor dude coulda performed the male mc role well enough. I know there's in-universe reasons why he's not, but those could easily be ignored for a series like this. In this episode alone he's gotten more interesting development than Nomoto has the entire series. Well with just 2 episodes left it doesn't matter either way I suppose. So yeah, if Hitomi doesn't win next week, the preview teased Kido using one final trick, it'll happen really quick into the finale. But I wouldn't be surprised either way really.

Edited by BUU8800

KonoSuba! S1E2 and S1E3
My Wife is the Student Council President #6 to #9 (yes)

So just holding panties once made them think Izumi had a crossdressing fetish. How wonderful... I just wish they'd gone further with it than the school nurse having a Shihoudani cosplay wig for him to wear. I also liked the episode with Ui's mom, who looks younger than anyone else in this show.

There was only explicit nudity in one episode out of these four, although none of them slumped on using sexual content in general. I know there's a "censored" version of this, but I'm wondering if it has scenes replacing just the parts with softcore or every moment that's even somewhat racy.

Slow Start 11

Summer tomatoes and summer festivals! Reminds me of the tomato festival around where I live every August. Lovely yukatas girls, especially Shion's accentuating her big, beautiful tits!xD Watch out hamster girl Kamuri! Sexy ice cream finger licking! And a beautifully fitting fireworks finale. Sigh...just one more episode to go. :( 

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. 2, 9

Hey, new title cards! Neat.xD Aiura and her big, beautiful tits still on the hunt for Saiki! And she's found him! Thanks to Chiyo getting targeted by the Grim Reaper! Yeah, Saiki would have no troubles if he were cast in a Final Destination movie. xD Nor in a circus act as it turns out. Meanwhile Teruhashi's cold caused a schoolwide meltdown! Nice job saving her from that suppository Saiki! :D

Edited by BUU8800

March Comes in Like a Lion 41

To go from last episode to this episode, it's like I'm watching two different series that just so happen to take place in the same universe. I love it so much.

ca1UaoW.png

Also, between Rei having a buffer physique than normal, Hina cosplaying as an Overwatch character, and Akari rocking the virgin killer sweater, I'm not sure what to make of this week's ending illustration. o.O

• Like 1

Mitsuboshi Colors 11

The Colors try to cure Nonoka's hay fever! That Kotoha gut-punch! I doubt punches will be effective against the trees Colors!xD Then it's Colors Hyper Hide-and-Seek Training! I love the hair best-girl Yui! Very sportsmanlike not using that walkie-talkie advantage too. Nice butt attack on that chu-chu-cabrilla Kotoha! xD Ah damn, this wonderful series has just one episode left? I don't want it to end! :( 

Edited by BUU8800

Kokkoku 11

Well uh....so Sagawa went from a mummy to a brain with eyes and lungs to a baby all in one episode....wasn't expecting that.xD I'm not sure what I was supposed to feel from his backstory, it all felt kinda tacked on this late in the game. Even Juri's ability to relate to it seemed like a bit of a stretch. But that aside the dad, after losing some fingers, and Makoto were put back in stasis and the bodies were buried. Feels like we're wrapping things up here. Assuming next week is the finale only one real question remains: How will Juri get home with the others? Assuming she will at all I guess. This series has been...quite the interesting ride. xD

Edited by BUU8800

Re:Creators 1 - 8(DROPPED)

So after this episode I caved in and looked at some spoilers and yeah, I think I'm good with dropping this at this point. The series definitely had an interesting premise, but the execution felt lacking. Combined with some obnoxious writing choices such as an over-reliance on expository dialogue, primarily from Meteora, Altair's origin being really obvious from really early on but getting dragged out longer than was necessary, and Souta choosing not to tell his friends crucial information I was starting to just get annoyed with it. It occurred to me that I really wasn't enjoying it anymore. So I checked the MAL threads for the last two episodes and yeah, more Altair focus? A character I don't really even like? I think I'm fine with not finishing this. If anything I probably need to start dropping more series I'm not really too crazy about. I have a stigma of sorts against dropping series that I need to get over. This was alright I guess. Maybe it drastically improved between episodes 9 and 20. Guess I'll never know. But I'm okay with that. 6/10

The iDOLM@STER #20
Pop Team Epic #11
Laid-Back Camp #8 and #9

I didn't find the Hoshiiro Girldrop teaser surprising... having a drama bomb finale is probably part of the parody. On a related note, I really hope we actually get a whole half(?)-episode of that show as the finale. Maybe they could make it so that the first half doesn't repeat, for additional craziness.

Edited by Blatch
Did I not do that the first time?
  • Like 1