UnevenEdge

I have a shopping problem.

Kagome-san101

Guest The Hound

Jeff said you will always return to Philly and I can't deal with abandonment!  ::D::

Yea so on his next trip down to philly after he moves he's bringing you along.  ::spin::

then it will be worth it!!!!!!!

boyfriends are the best

and so is Boston!

CT sucks unless you want to swim in lakes and have camp fires and drink beer and listen to me yodel  >:D

I won't abandon you!

And I LOVE camping... and off roading. I'm bringing my ATV and snowmobile-powered 100mph golf cart with me  >:D

I mean.I know CT. Lmao.

Those things are true I guess. Never did any of that up there though  :D

then you DON'T know CT!!!! because those things are the only things we are good for!

Other than being pompous, judgmental, and from "old money"

whatever the fuck THAT means

LAKE SWIMMING LESDOEEEEEET

Guest The Hound

then you DON'T know CT!!!! because those things are the only things we are good for!

Other than being pompous, judgmental, and from "old money"

whatever the fuck THAT means

LAKE SWIMMING LESDOEEEEEET

I would trust jumping into a lake in CT. Not a lake in PA.  :D

I went to see what the last things I bought were, kind of an odd list.

I got a set of sheets from Steinmart, 400 count cotton sheets, pretty soft actually. I got a pair of black enamel cufflinks from Men's wearhouse and ordered three shirts from Charles Tyrwhitt.

I have a shirt addiction I think.

I went to see what the last things I bought were, kind of an odd list.

I got a set of sheets from Steinmart, 400 count cotton sheets, pretty soft actually. I got a pair of black enamel cufflinks from Men's wearhouse and ordered three shirts from Charles Tyrwhitt.

I have a shirt addiction I think.

sounds like it could be an interesting night  ;)

how many shirts do you have?

it sounds like a plethora!

also, cufflinks, you lil fancy thaaaang!

YES!!!! let it on me, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm stuck on toy problems... mostly due to color options

this is me, i have dark brown hair and very dark brown eyes. pale olive skin half the year, golden brown/olive the other half.

20160420_224744_zpsbzwvoywp.jpg

i'm looking at foxtails right meow and am wondering what kind to get. the colored ones seem trashy to me, so those are out.

do i stick with ones which have dark brown in them, if so, which do you think would be cuter, the standard brown/black/little bit of white or the red fox kind which has a lot of deep red/orange tones? or does it not matter and i can get the white fox kind?

i'm also considering a princess plug but am not sure if i should get rich jewel tones, white diamond, or pale color tones??

i can't bite the bullet because i am being too indecisive about it :(

then camping we shall do!!!!!!

UHHH SNOWMOBILE POWERED GOLF CART SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST TIME EVAR

WOAH WOAH WOAH

i still say everyone should just abandon their homes for the summer and come stay on the lakeshore in West MI with me

we could hike the woods and dunes, camp on the beach, live in our hammocks.... beautiful beaches, little to no creatures to fear....

WOAH WOAH WOAH

i still say everyone should just abandon their homes for the summer and come stay on the lakeshore in West MI with me

we could hike the woods and dunes, camp on the beach, live in our hammocks.... beautiful beaches, little to no creatures to fear....

I will legit take my Mustang on a camping trip. I've already driven it on the beach in the Outer Banks, NC :P But I like this deal. Just a faaar journey!

i'm stuck on toy problems... mostly due to color options

this is me, i have dark brown hair and very dark brown eyes. pale olive skin half the year, golden brown/olive the other half.

20160420_224744_zpsbzwvoywp.jpg

i'm looking at foxtails right meow and am wondering what kind to get. the colored ones seem trashy to me, so those are out.

do i stick with ones which have dark brown in them, if so, which do you think would be cuter, the standard brown/black/little bit of white or the red fox kind which has a lot of deep red/orange tones? or does it not matter and i can get the white fox kind?

i'm also considering a princess plug but am not sure if i should get rich jewel tones, white diamond, or pale color tones??

i can't bite the bullet because i am being too indecisive about it :(

first of all, you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

SECOND!

I think because you have such a gorgeous alabaster skin tone (at the moment, then golden brown olive later on), you can literally pull ANY of it off!

As far as the fox tail, EITHER would look fantastic! It depends on what feel you're going for, if you are going for realistic, go with the dark brown!

HOWEVER, I am a super sucker for red tones! and I think that it would compliment you wether you were doing your winter OR summer skin!

and as far as the princess plugs, BLING! white diamond all the way! rich jewel tones would also look divine!!! but diamonds are so CLASSY! as much as I like the idea of pale colored ones, I don't think they would do you justice! give yourself some bling bling baby!!!!

I hope that helped and that I didn't make it more complicated lmao!

WOAH WOAH WOAH

this sounds like a DREAM!!!!!!

first of all, you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

SECOND!

I think because you have such a gorgeous alabaster skin tone (at the moment, then golden brown olive later on), you can literally pull ANY of it off!

As far as the fox tail, EITHER would look fantastic! It depends on what feel you're going for, if you are going for realistic, go with the dark brown!

HOWEVER, I am a super sucker for red tones! and I think that it would compliment you wether you were doing your winter OR summer skin!

and as far as the princess plugs, BLING! white diamond all the way! rich jewel tones would also look divine!!! but diamonds are so CLASSY! as much as I like the idea of pale colored ones, I don't think they would do you justice! give yourself some bling bling baby!!!!

I hope that helped and that I didn't make it more complicated lmao!

thank you! though, i do look a little different from other angles. photos are weird.

maybe the red fox one then. it also generally has brown and black with a white tip.

and you are on point with the white diamond. now i just need to decide if silver or gold finish is the way to go.

thank you! though, i do look a little different from other angles. photos are weird.

maybe the red fox one then. it also generally has brown and black with a white tip.

and you are on point with the white diamond. now i just need to decide if silver or gold finish is the way to go.

I definitely think you should go with the red!! <3

And personally I'm a sucker for rose gold (if that's a possible option), but silver finish says "I'm a clean beautiful crystal" and gold says "I am classy AF, bring me roses or don't come at all!"

this sounds like a DREAM!!!!!!

its my happy place

and the sand is from quartz, not reef and shell mostly... so its not as sticky icky

because its fresh water, no crawlies in the sand and no water critters near the shore, save minnows or a rare fishy that braves being that close to the birds and people

even then though, its just some kind of whitefish or another... nothing that wants to get anywhere near you or can hurt you

I definitely think you should go with the red!! <3

And personally I'm a sucker for rose gold (if that's a possible option), but silver finish says "I'm a clean beautiful crystal" and gold says "I am classy AF, bring me roses or don't come at all!"

i like the way you think

i scratch your shopping habit, you scratch mine...

sounds like it could be an interesting night  ;)

how many shirts do you have?

it sounds like a plethora!

also, cufflinks, you lil fancy thaaaang!

They aren't Boll and Branch, but they are pretty comfy.  ;)

A dozen. Most of them are French cuff. I'm not a fan of button cuff or button collars on dress shirts.

I prefer French cuffs because I have trouble buttoning the smaller cuff buttons. My fingers are kind of stubby.  S: