UnevenEdge

I love everyone

GaiusIuliusCaesar

Guest The Hound

I am at one with the spirit of the world.

You gonna catch all kinds of crazy with that attitude.  ::spin::

Guest The Hound

I already have, it comes with the territory.

Just don't forget how it used to feel to vent your spleen.

so far I have only ever been hung over once and I was basically trying that night, I got cut off at one point but I had friends in high places and long story short they cut me back on.

I see. It's not that I drink a lot to the point of getting hangovers. I'm a lightweight and I get the flush reaction.

Spiritus? We had a bottle of that when I was a kid - I used to use it in the alcohol lamp that went with my chemistry set.

On topic - when I used to get seriously drunk, I always enjoyed the phase where I loved everybody. Unfortunately, it's difficult to titrate to stay at that point.

Spiritus? We had a bottle of that when I was a kid - I used to use it in the alcohol lamp that went with my chemistry set.

On topic - when I used to get seriously drunk, I always enjoyed the phase where I loved everybody. Unfortunately, it's difficult to titrate to stay at that point.

I discovered it a few years ago at a convention called Nauticon. Its used for a challenge shot at the barfleet social club which operates there. The shot consists of 1 part spirytus, 2 parts yukon jack, and 1 part permafrost. The latter is no longer in production so the drink's days are unfortunately numbered, though I've found it possible to substitute permafrost for rumplemintz.

As for titration, much like when determining the end point of an acid base reaction the trick is slow consistent addition of solution. I find it helps to eat every now and again, slows the absorption rate.