UnevenEdge

Football!!!!

1pooh4u

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chargers are going to be in a sharp decline going forward. I figured that, along with the Jets, the Chargers would be the worst team in the NFL, so 5-11 is a bit of overachieving imo. I foresee many years of losing for the LA Charge.

The Rams are at least promising. If I were an LA sports fan, my team would definitely be the Rams with Goff and Gurley.

Aw man, the Chargers are being ruthlessly trolled by other sports teams after their abandonment of San Diego.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-teams-trolling-the-chargers-20170112-htmlstory.html

Gotta say its amazing to see just how horribly this is going for Spanos.  Hes been painfully mocked and trolled and the entire sports world is looking at him and treating him like a laughing stock. 

At some point you have to wonder if the NFL isnt going to step in and tell him he has to sell the team.  This is rapidly becoming a PR fiasco for the Chargers and NFL overall. 

Aw man, the Chargers are being ruthlessly trolled by other sports teams after their abandonment of San Diego.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-teams-trolling-the-chargers-20170112-htmlstory.html

Gotta say its amazing to see just how horribly this is going for Spanos.  Hes been painfully mocked and trolled and the entire sports world is looking at him and treating him like a laughing stock. 

At some point you have to wonder if the NFL isnt going to step in and tell him he has to sell the team.  This is rapidly becoming a PR fiasco for the Chargers and NFL overall.

i wasnt expecting they get trolled on like this but oh man, they had it coming.

Sounds like he is going to be Head-Coach B.  His job is going to be to train the kid into being a real HC because he is so young.

I hate to see Wade go.  We had such a good Defense with him

phillip rivers is still good. and the chargers played a lot of teams very close for the most part. they were in a lot of games but stupid errors and dumb luck got in the way.

Holy fucking Christ. These officials are horrible. First they stop the game to have tea and crumpets so they can tell us there's no flag and then they say something isn't a catch that clearly is. Sure they changed the call but who wants to sit through this bullshit? : o >:(:D

The Seahawks lost all hope when they were down 12-10 and didn't go for it on 4th and inches from their own 40. You could tell they would have picked up that first down. Instead they punted and downed it inside the 1, but Atlanta is just too explosive for this overrated defense to stop.

They had opportunities to turn the game around but fortune favored Atlanta. Wilson threw a costly interception and whoever coughed up that ball's gotta hate themselves and I couldn't be fucking happier. FUCK YOU PETE CARROL WHO NEVER DID NOTHING FOR THE JETS #bitterbitch

:D/ :beer: :brownbottle:\  -_'

: o :420:?

Nah. No way. Maybe but I don't think so just anyone please win other than NE. That's all I ask. It's not asking much.  :-\

im kinda hoping chiefs so the falcons can beat them in the sb.

also fuck brock osweiler. the texans defense played really well today but brock had to just ruin that for them. he didnt even need to play at an all-star level! just play competent enough to make some plays and not turn the ball over 3 times! i knew i shouldnt have expected much but when the game was there for the texans to take it, i was thinking "oh man they gonna pull it off". but nope, brock is shit.

earl thomas for the hawks is really good. not saying they win with him but he makes their defense so much better. that said, atlanta just dominated the seachickens today and were out performed in many areas. they deserved to lose.

still gonna go with the steelers upset. it will be close. chiefs got homefield and and are very well rounded team  and can now score on offense but the steeler offense got more super star talent. gonna stick with my pick and gamble with that super star talent of bell, brown and ben!

cowboys and packers, im still going packers. packers playing on fire after running the table on weak teams. i think they continue it with the coyboys. though cowboys are better than the pack in almost every category. and are playing at home. and had the last 3 weeks off. hmmm. a smart man would change this but i like to gamble.

Green Bay is on fire but Dallas won't go down easy. Hopefully we'll have a game. Seems like all these playoff games been blowouts so far.

Hate both teams though I hate GB slightly less than Dallas.  >:D

This Green Bay / Dallas battle did turn out to be a great game.  Looks like OT.

man i called it good this week  O0

what a great day of football to save the week.

steelers looked to dominate with how well they were moving the ball but couldn't get td's. i know people hate field goals but a win is a win. a win against kc is even better.

aaron rodgers continues to be running the table! his play has been nothing less than exceptional the last few weeks. he's a force of nature.

I sorta think that KC got screwed with that "holding" call.

Sets up an interesting final

Pitt-NE

Atl-GB

Go anyone but the pats!

i want atlanta to win now but if they dont, anyone else but the pats.

too bad that they are playing at such an elite level. i like pittsburg but beating the pats at home feels like too much. the pats are just really strong in multiple areas of the game. the steelers are also a very well balance team both offense and defense but are lacking in special teams. in a game like this it could make all the difference. bone headed penalties against the pats will hurt them a bunch. ugh going with the pats.

does aaron rodgers continue his out of this world playing and does the rest of the packers step it up again? because they are going to need to play at an amazing level to beat the falcons. the atlanta offense can score with the best of them. they are the number 1 offense according to dvoa and rank high in special teams. should be another exciting high scoring game. but as much as i like the falcons, i think the packers continue to run the table here.