UnevenEdge

Football!!!!

1pooh4u

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the 49ers fired Chip Kelly and Trent Baalke, so I guess they're gonna be hunting for a new Head Coach and GM during the offseason.  Kelly being fired really surprised me; I figured they would give him at least one more season to turn things around.  I guess his experiences with the Eagles soured the 49ers.

I fully expect the 49ers next head coach to be Rex Ryan, because that's my fucking luck.

The 49ers might be the worst organization in Football right now.  Cleveland had a worse season, but at least they seem to be willing to fix things.

The 49ers have nothing. No GM, no coach, no QB, No Defense, no Offense, nothing. 

I would laugh so damn hard if they bring in Rex.

Bears could send them Fox.

Isnt that a good thing?

And non NFL related-This Rose Bowl is amazing

No it's not a good thing. I don't like buying Jets shit so Woody can make money and support assholes and get an asshole job as a result and really people need to be fired S: ::)

No it's not a good thing. I don't like buying Jets shit so Woody can make money and support assholes and get an asshole job as a result and really people need to be fired S: ::)

Ha!

Well then stop buying their crap!

If you keep giving them money they wont change.  All the owners know is if their team made or lost money last year.  And nothing forces major change quite as much as watching millions of dollars walk out the door each year.

Ha!

Well then stop buying their crap!

If you keep giving them money they wont change.  All the owners know is if their team made or lost money last year.  And nothing forces major change quite as much as watching millions of dollars walk out the door each year.

Finally people are fired and retired

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-fire-defensive-line-coach-pepper-johnson-article-1.2933090

Really bad news for the NFL today.

Their average viewership dropped 8% over the last year as 1.4 Million people simply tuned out the NFL this year.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18412873/nfl-tv-viewership-drops-average-8-percent-season

The NFL is really in trouble when you think about it.  Their audience is getting sick of the same story-lines and watching a game that is 60 minutes take 3 hours because of commercials.  When you go to games you notice just how many commercials they force into games, and its beyond annoying.  Throw in how the NFL went full-blown Political this year with the whole take-a-knee thing and its no surprise the NFL took a big hit this year.

Miami goes into Pitt right?

Pitt looks good this year.  THey might actually make a run at it.

I kinda want Pittsburgh to do it cuz of what dumbass Terry Bradshaw said about Tomlin, I would 100% dig a Giants Steelers Superbowl :o

or

Miami Giants....let the Giants kick their ass :D

I kinda want Pittsburgh to do it cuz of what dumbass Terry Bradshaw said about Tomlin, I would 100% dig a Giants Steelers Superbowl :o

or

Miami Giants....let the Giants kick their ass :D

Pitt would be OK.  WOuldnt mind KC either.  Just not Oakland or the New England Flatt Balls. 

Dont really care who wins in the NFC.  Atlanta would be a cool team to see make it though.

Really bad news for the NFL today.

Their average viewership dropped 8% over the last year as 1.4 Million people simply tuned out the NFL this year.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18412873/nfl-tv-viewership-drops-average-8-percent-season

The NFL is really in trouble when you think about it.  Their audience is getting sick of the same story-lines and watching a game that is 60 minutes take 3 hours because of commercials.  When you go to games you notice just how many commercials they force into games, and its beyond annoying.  Throw in how the NFL went full-blown Political this year with the whole take-a-knee thing and its no surprise the NFL took a big hit this year.

looks like it was just competing against the election cycle.

doubt the take a knee stuff had much of an impact as you might think.

i think if anything people are more turned off by the commercials, refs throwing more flags for "unsportsmanlike conduct", and other confusing penalties.

doesnt help that the league is fining their own players on social media.

at least your team was good at times in the last 13 years! but i feel you when things get down  :D

also some jets quotes this week

"The best way I can describe it is, having a diaper on and never changing it. And just sitting in that diaper the whole year."

-- Jets wide receiver Brandon Marshall, describing his team's disappointing 5-11 season.

"Will I be back? That's a great question. My thing would be this: Do the New York Jets want to treat my situation with class or no class? With me being one of the best players in the history of this franchise, do they want me to retire here or not retire here?… That's the biggest question. It's black and white. It's not very complicated."

-- New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis, hoping to remain with the team through next season despite his worst year as a pro in 2016. 

"What the hell is that, man?… A few years ago, receivers were fearful of him. Now they go in like, they're like, 'Revis Island? Man, I'm about to kick my feet up and have a daiquiri.'"

-- ESPN analyst and former Jets offensive lineman Damien Woody, ripping into Revis in light of his comments.

"Instead of reading his playbook, he was too busy lighting up. Are you serious? First of all, I've been in this system my entire career. Eleven years, I've been in this system. As a defensive lineman, you only have like four (or five) fronts. Man, if you can't remember five fronts, I don't know what to tell you, bro. We can't put the playbook in crayon."

-- Former New York Jets linebacker Bart Scott, criticizing Buffalo Bills defensive lineman Marcell Dareus, who accused recently fired head coach Rex Ryan's defensive schemes of containing "too much detail." Scott played under Ryan from 2009-2012.

thisjerkthinksitsthesuperbowl.0.gif

at least your team was good at times in the last 13 years! but i feel you when things get down  :D

also some jets quotes this week

"The best way I can describe it is, having a diaper on and never changing it. And just sitting in that diaper the whole year."

-- Jets wide receiver Brandon Marshall, describing his team's disappointing 5-11 season.

"Will I be back? That's a great question. My thing would be this: Do the New York Jets want to treat my situation with class or no class? With me being one of the best players in the history of this franchise, do they want me to retire here or not retire here?… That's the biggest question. It's black and white. It's not very complicated."

-- New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis, hoping to remain with the team through next season despite his worst year as a pro in 2016. 

"What the hell is that, man?… A few years ago, receivers were fearful of him. Now they go in like, they're like, 'Revis Island? Man, I'm about to kick my feet up and have a daiquiri.'"

-- ESPN analyst and former Jets offensive lineman Damien Woody, ripping into Revis in light of his comments.

"Instead of reading his playbook, he was too busy lighting up. Are you serious? First of all, I've been in this system my entire career. Eleven years, I've been in this system. As a defensive lineman, you only have like four (or five) fronts. Man, if you can't remember five fronts, I don't know what to tell you, bro. We can't put the playbook in crayon."

-- Former New York Jets linebacker Bart Scott, criticizing Buffalo Bills defensive lineman Marcell Dareus, who accused recently fired head coach Rex Ryan's defensive schemes of containing "too much detail." Scott played under Ryan from 2009-2012.

thisjerkthinksitsthesuperbowl.0.gif

:D fuckin Jets man :D. I gotta admit I lmfao during the game against Buffalo and the dude calling the game quoted Bart Scott's crayon comment that was ????

Not only did everything go chalk this weekend, but the favorites all won by sizeable margins. I think Houston can play New England to within single digits, but doubt they'll win.

Any upsets next weekend? Seattle over Atlanta? Green Bay over Dallas? Green Bay's defense isn't good.

Not only did everything go chalk this weekend, but the favorites all won by sizeable margins. I think Houston can play New England to within single digits, but doubt they'll win.

Any upsets next weekend? Seattle over Atlanta? Green Bay over Dallas? Green Bay's defense isn't good.

I'd say Seattle.  The hawks have shown to be able to turn it up a notch in the post season.  Green Bay with Rodgers qb'ing has shown a similar ability in the past but they really need to be playing at home to have any chance against the Cowboys.

I'd say Seattle.  The hawks have shown to be able to turn it up a notch in the post season.  Green Bay with Rodgers qb'ing has shown a similar ability in the past but they really need to be playing at home to have any chance against the Cowboys.

picks for the week

pates, steelers, falcons, packers.

texans is just too weak. they looked good because they played a weakened raider team. carr matterd too much.

i hate the chiefs so im giving steelers the win. andy reid clock woes does them in.

falcons should be better than the seahawks at home. going to be super close.

arron rodgers is playing balls out right now. if he keeps going like this i don't see any team stopping them. he's scary.

KANSAS CITY DELIVER US FROM THE DAMNATION OF SUCKING GENITALS WE DON'T WANNA SUCK BY DEFEATING PITTSBURGH AND THEN NEW ENGLAND

CUZ YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THE TEXAN'S WON'T SO WE LEAVE IT TO YOU.  ROGER GOODELL MAY ALL YOUR GENITALS GROW WARTS FOR THIS HORRID SEASON.

And we bow our heads and pray :420: : o -_'