UnevenEdge

She texted me this morning

Zenigundam

But I don't feel like replying. I'm too busy thinking about getting revenge against hot blondes and brunettes who have shunned me on OKC! <3

Eh I guess I'll text her back later. I need to drink to get in a social mood because right now I'm just tired and uninspired.

But I don't feel like replying. I'm too busy thinking about getting revenge against hot blondes and brunettes who have shunned me on OKC! <3

Eh I guess I'll text her back later. I need to drink to get in a social mood because right now I'm just tired and uninspired.

Your whole gimmick is tired and uninspired.

They serve restraining orders by text now?

Restraining orders aren't as bad as you think. Like I've always said, a lot of times it's just a girl's only way to get herself the time and space she needs to think things over. Some girls just feel that things are happening way too fast, like when you tell someone that you love her on the first date.

Restraining orders aren't as bad as you think. Like I've always said, a lot of times it's just a girl's only way to get herself the time and space she needs to think things over. Some girls just feel that things are happening way too fast, like when you tell someone that you love her on the first date.

Sounds like you could use one of those yourself, right about now.