UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters Episode 111 Discussion

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Videl has some awesome moves and his laying Spopovitch out repeatedly, but he keeps getting back up!

Chichi and Bulma. :D

SUPREME KAI!  LOL classic Piccolo UGH O_O moment. :D

Videl getting tired?  What about cardio?

These attacks by Videl were really done though.  Look awesome.

Killa and Jewel know something is not right.  Yet Gohan and Krillin are clueless.  Vegeta and Goku know what's up, though.

You know, all this talk about this guy actually being lame would be WELL appreciated if I had even known what happened in this part of he show.

Thanks a ton.

Go fill this with 90% comments regarding only that. Go ahead.

You can't blame people for not caring about spoilers for a series that's been out for what, 20 years?

There's a limit to the Spoiler alert thing.

You know, all this talk about this guy actually being lame would be WELL appreciated if I had even known what happened in this part of he show.

Thanks a ton.

Go fill this with 90% comments regarding only that. Go ahead.

Hey come on now... we should be way passed the point of spoilers (especially minor ones on small supporting characters no less) on this thing. This saga aired like 16 years ago...

Hey come on now... we should be way passed the point of spoilers (especially minor ones on small supporting characters no less) on this thing. This saga aired like 16 years ago...

I Know nothing about this show. THerefore, enough is already ruined for me to disengage in any online live discussions for it.