Top Posters In This Topic

Videl is a lot mote badass than any other

wife

in the show

for her own special reason

makes how she is in Super a huge insult

That's probably still actually

Android 18

but yeah Videl is pretty great in these 13 or so eps and at least Videl got all of these pretty cool action scenes before she stopped fighting.

So did everyone forget when Tien and Chaotzu flew in the earlier tournaments?

Spopovitch, you're not supposed to be able to do that!

Videl...

Is she unable to block some of these attacks or just too surprised by what Spopovitch is doing?  Recovering from broken neck, flying, energy blast, etc.

Well now I just discovered there's a THIRD thing I didn't know people were talking about.

A good rule of thumb is that if it's been out for over 5 years, avoid hearing anything about it as people no longer assume spoiling it is a thing.  So, I'd avoid the Kai thread in the future.  But things like Super, JoJo, and Tokyo Ghoul should be fine as these were never released in America before (I think).

So did everyone forget when Tien and Chaotzu flew in the earlier tournaments?

Spopovitch, you're not supposed to be able to do that!

Videl...

Is she unable to block some of these attacks or just too surprised by what Spopovitch is doing?  Recovering from broken neck, flying, energy blast, etc.

Maybe partially that, but she was also breathing pretty heavily after beating on him for so long so I assume fatigue had to play at least a partial role.

That's probably still actually

Android 18

but yeah Videl is pretty great in these 13 or so eps and at least Videl got all of these pretty cool action scenes before she stopped fighting.

Videl never quit fighting in this arc.she

just wasn't powerful enough to fight alongside the others if that's what your saying