UnevenEdge

So, is this where we all hang out now?

inuyashaboy05

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Hound

Would love to see BunnyBomber again! It's been too long....

I mean I'm barking up the wrong tree here, but has anyone said anything to AXJ? I mean I hold no bad blood, the more here the merrier. That shit was like 5 years ago anyway.

Someone should get a hold of bunny too. He would lurk on Nodebb... I think, but I'm not entirely sure he knows about this place.

Uh...

who else....

idk

I mean I'm barking up the wrong tree here, but has anyone said anything to AXJ? I mean I hold no bad blood, the more here the merrier. That shit was like 5 years ago anyway.

Someone should get a hold of bunny too. He would lurk on Nodebb... I think, but I'm not entirely sure he knows about this place.

Uh...

who else....

idk

I could ask AXJ... she's still on my FB

more or less, I even returned, on account of constant nagging by Rogue.

Its better than the boards where when I left, but mostly just because I can say fuck without it being censored. The occasional nudity is also kind of neat.

Uh... there was no nagging for you to come back.

you literally told me to stop using tinychat to join the board after reminding me to for at least the 10th time. and you sat there and waited for me to do it...

Uh, no I did not.

I told you that your reason for leaving was stupid, yes. I told you in drunken excitement to join on April Fools, yes. I did not "literally say", "Stop getting on TC and get back on the boards."

And if it seems like I am ever "sitting and waiting" while I am on TC, 99.8% of the time I actually am on another tab and not currently paying much attention.

Uh, no I did not.

I told you that your reason for leaving was stupid, yes. I told you in drunken excitement to join on April Fools, yes. I did not "literally say", "Stop getting on TC and get back on the boards."

And if it seems like I am ever "sitting and waiting" while I am on TC, 99.8% of the time I actually am on another tab and not currently paying much attention.

I was talking about the first time.