So, is this where we all hang out now?

inuyashaboy05

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lady_Yuna

:|

You know I also dated Shadow....oh crap i can't even remember her username anymore. Shadow something...ShadowDragon maybe?.....she was hot.....I liked her a lot better....it's too bad that didn't work out. I was too much of a wimpy pussy for it to work out. Thank God I grew up!

Hey you! Glad to see ya :) I agree, it feels like home here.....

Stupid phone doesn't let me type properly.  >:(

Anyway, hello there. To me this place does feel familiar and it doesn't. I just pop in here when I'm bored or Tricolor is playing video games.  So what brings you back into this particular circle of hell?  >:D

Stupid phone doesn't let me type properly.  >:(

Anyway, hello there. To me this place does feel familiar and it doesn't. I just pop in here when I'm bored or Tricolor is playing video games.  So what brings you back into this particular circle of hell?  >:D

What else? Rogue_Alphonse........he dragged me here lol. Brings back old memories and makes me feel giddy inside :D

:|

You know I also dated Shadow....oh crap i can't even remember her username anymore. Shadow something...ShadowDragon maybe?.....she was hot.....I liked her a lot better....it's too bad that didn't work out. I was too much of a wimpy pussy for it to work out. Thank God I grew up!

OLD

BOARD

DRAMA