UnevenEdge

anyone else seen that vid of that girl who poisons restaurant condiments?

i kinda hope its a fucking joke tbh

she like says shes a sociopath....and whenever she goes to restaurants she puts rat poison in the condiments on the table. 

they she hangs about and watches the next set of people use said contaminated condiments....and she gets a kick out of watching kids use them...

a special place in hell i tell ya

12 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

She needs to be buried underneath the fucking prison if this is true.

I’ve been trying to google the original video, but the og had its sound turned off 

• Like 2

My mom has neeeeeeeever let us use restaurant condiments she used to carry packs of everything in her purse.  Apparently someone was doing this in California in the early 80s. 

Since then, I've never used them...I always ask for shit from the back but I rarely need condiments anyway.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, André Toulon said:

My mom has neeeeeeeever let us use restaurant condiments she used to carry packs of everything in her purse.  Apparently someone was doing this in California in the early 80s. 

Since then, I've never used them...I always ask for shit from the back but I rarely need condiments anyway.  

really? ive never even heard of this sort of thing until then. 

doesnt really suprise me tho, people are fucking awful.....kinda like that 'razorblade in the candy' shit...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

6E55E4FF-E18C-4AD2-98C0-2C3D6E7F795A.jpeg.4ab428875d51c3698595fb92e2d9ff50.jpeg

^ Heroin needles.

oooooh yeah i remember that...

there was an old story someone told me when i was like 10... where someone who had HIV was poking themself with needles then leaving the used needle in coin returns for arcade games or soda machines...

i know that it was just HIV fear mongering back then but i still eyeball the shit out of those things before i finger it...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Still Me said:

really? ive never even heard of this sort of thing until then. 

doesnt really suprise me tho, people are fucking awful.....kinda like that 'razorblade in the candy' shit...

I don't think it was poison per se....it was the 80s, so yeah ...pretty sure it was all about drugs.

Like when I played peewee football, my mom told me not to use the water bottles because coach could be putting drugs in it. Even around family, if I put my juice down, she'd pour it out because apparently the goal of every adult was to make kids junkies....she was super paranoid and I've become her.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Sad 1

the tiktok where that chick tried to be cool for the $$?

doubtful it happened. 

now...back in my day, we weren't allowed to eat the apples or oranges in the halloween bags.  which i wouldn't anyway. 

and i think there was something with the temp tatoos..and school yards.

the elementary i went claimed they found lsd mickey mouse pages on the playground. doubtful...but eh. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, discolé monade said:

the tiktok where that chick tried to be cool for the $$?

doubtful it happened. 

now...back in my day, we weren't allowed to eat the apples or oranges in the halloween bags.  which i wouldn't anyway. 

and i think there was something with the temp tatoos..and school yards.

the elementary i went claimed they found lsd mickey mouse pages on the playground. doubtful...but eh. 

I have no idea why parents and DARE thought people wanted to give drugs away.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Still Me said:

i kinda hope its a fucking joke tbh

she like says shes a sociopath....and whenever she goes to restaurants she puts rat poison in the condiments on the table. 

they she hangs about and watches the next set of people use said contaminated condiments....and she gets a kick out of watching kids use them...

a special place in hell i tell ya

Time to bring my own condiments 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, discolé monade said:

for REAL! 

lol

d.a.r.e.

yo so speaking of fucking DARE....when i was a kid the only cop in town was officer dunster....and he was lovingly called officer dumpster...he was the DARE guy.

and my fifth grade teacher fucking hated me and i hated her. not saying i was the best student but i have a tendency to let people know i dont like them without telling them outright....

this bitch right....this bitch.....told the officer that i was an at risk child and with the way i act, it may be drug use....in fifth fucking grade?

this cop pulled me out into the hallway and grilled me about 'do you smoke? what do you smoke? do your parents smoke? does it smell funny? has anyone offered you something?'

my father was fucking livid, went to the school and told that cunt to leave me alone. then went to the (cops who work for OT not actually a fully functioning PD) Police dept and ripped dumpster a new asshole....

then i didnt get to go to the DARE concert....bitch brought me back a cassette....

lol 

Edited by Still Me
  • Haha 1