UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Entertainment District Arc 11 (Overall Episode #44) 45-minute Season Finale "No Matter How Many Lives" on Toonami Discussion!!!

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Wait, so there's no other strong people who could become new Hashiras waiting in the wings?  They're going to have to train up new people?

Yeah, kinda weird considering how long this organization must have been around.

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

So, no one is gonna talk about or do anything about the whole town being leveled? haha 

Good thing is, all that crime in the red light district got cleaned up!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, kinda weird considering how long this organization must have been around.

Yeah, I figured the Hashira were pretty top tier, but I didn't think there was no one else on their level.  Hashira is a rank.  You have to be very strong and skilled to be a Hashira, but that doesn't mean all the best people are Hashira.  Weird.

• Like 1

Wish I could have stayed up and watched this awesomeness to kick off my birthday with y'all, but my body was exhausted and just gave out!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-entertainment-district-arc/episode-11/.182586

Rating: 🌗

Solid end to a solid season.

And once again, we're gonna miss Demon Slayer on Toonami, at least for a little while. But if any series is a prime candidate to replace Ninja Kamui subs, it's Demon Slayer!

• Like 1