UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Entertainment District Arc 11 (Overall Episode #44) 45-minute Season Finale "No Matter How Many Lives" on Toonami Discussion!!!

Oh yeah, the blood samples for Miss Tamayo.  I was thinking of her recently, but couldn't remember her name.  And the cute kitty is back!

Characters like her and her assistant make me think the demons don't HAVE to be assholes.  So this brother and sister really have no excuse for shitty behavior.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

OMG Tenjiro, they are evil assholes, let them die in despair..

Tanjiro just can't abide a brother and sister tearing into each other like that.  He thinks they should all have wholesome relationships like he and Nezuko haha.

• Like 3

Just now, ben0119 said:

Tanjiro just can't abide a brother and sister tearing into each other like that.  He thinks they should all have wholesome relationships like he and Nezuko haha.

Because he is idealistic and naive haha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You know, if you didn't want to have kids, you could've just not had sex!

Hah so he already looked and sounded like that when he was human.  Ouch.

That face is because of a disease?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh yeah, the blood samples for Miss Tamayo.  I was thinking of her recently, but couldn't remember her name.  And the cute kitty is back!

Characters like her and her assistant make me think the demons don't HAVE to be assholes.  So this brother and sister really have no excuse for shitty behavior.

Though they have the advantage of Tamayo finding a way to separate herself and her aide from Muzan's direct connection

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Though they have the advantage of Tamayo finding a way to separate herself and her aide from Muzan's direct connection

Oh that's right.  I forgot about that.

• Like 1

Just now, saito34 said:

when Tanjiro finally faces off against Kibutsuji someday, all the ranked Demons Tanjiro showed kindness too should somehow come back and help him.

Yes! The opposite of Kibutsuji throwing them all away.

• Thanks 1

Just now, saito34 said:

when Tanjiro finally faces off against Kibutsuji someday, all the ranked Demons Tanjiro showed kindness too should somehow come back and help him.

Even though they're dead?  Haha.  It would be cool if they could get back at Muzan though.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Even though they're dead?  Haha.  It would be cool if they could get back at Muzan though.

I don't know how, but the start of the next arc and the Infinity Castle weirdness has me thinking they can invent a way.

Edited by saito34
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1