UnevenEdge

A fool and his money

I never thought it would happen to me, but who does? You’re just driving to work, and you see it. You didn’t think it was real, first off. Second, even if it was, who? Who would buy it!?

I just saw a cybertruck.

• Haha 4

There are bumper stickers that people can get for their Teslas that says 'I bought this before I knew the guy was an asshole'. 

People who buy cyber-dumps should have a bumper sticker slapped on it that says 'Warning - Driver Applying Make-Up' and see how long it takes before they realize its there. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

There are bumper stickers that people can get for their Teslas that says 'I bought this before I knew the guy was an asshole'. 

People who buy cyber-dumps should have a bumper sticker slapped on it that says 'Warning - Driver Applying Make-Up' and see how long it takes before they realize its there. 

That is honestly a great bumper sticker. There’s gotta be so many Tesla owners that feel that way, because when I see a Tesla, I see that rat bastards weird rat face and I think “asshole.”

The cyber truck looked like a fucking thing Star Fox flys in. Arwing I think? Like the truck had five total polygons and wheels. It was honestly beautifully disgusting.

• Haha 3

it's not my cup of tea

I feel like I'd drive it everyday to validate the price, while openly hating myself for ever spending that much money on a vehicle that does exactly what something $40-50,000 less can do

• Like 1