UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode 657 Discussion

Episode 657: The Most Violent Fighter! Logan vs. Rebecca!

One Piece · Season 16 Episode 657 · The Most Violent Fighter! Logan vs.  Rebecca! - Plex

DOWN IN THE DUMPS

Bartolomeo enthusiastically takes on Zoro's mission to locate Luffy within the Corrida Colosseum, but passes by some truly puzzling developments involving the defeated gladiators. As Luffy himself watches Rebecca's progress through Block C, he begins to understand more about the secret darkness of Dressrosa being hidden by Donquixote and his pirate family. 

ONLY TOONAMI

• Like 4

Bartolomeo back to acting like a douche bag again.

Interesting that they actually treat the injured here.  Doflamingo is heartless, but I guess he doesn't want to lose fighters that are popular with the crowd.

Never mind, they get sent down the garbage chute!  And even doing this to important figures from other countries, doesn't care if he risks war.

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

nobody has  tunnel fruit?

All the super strong fighters and crazy powers and none of them can punch through and dig themselves out?  Hell, the big guy has a drill for a head, but I guess he ain't too smart!

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

so it's not EVERYONE who loses that get thrown away. maybe just special events like this flame flame fruit tournament

Oh that's right.  Since these other guys are here all bandaged up.

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

All the super strong fighters and crazy powers and none of them can punch through and dig themselves out?  Hell, the big guy has a drill for a head, but I guess he ain't too smart!

Is this was Gurren Lagann they'd be out in 5 minutes

• Haha 2

So Doflamingo is a full on fascist in addition to being a greedy mob boss.  Anyone who doesn't tow the line gets swept under the rug, so to speak.  And this is how the World Government operates too.  The country Luffy grew up in?

Bartolomeo finally found Luffy. 😄

• Like 2