UnevenEdge

It's official i'm no longer on the American political right

ghostrek

I don't know, it makes sense to me. Some people should not do some jobs, like I should never be a cop or a security guard or anything where I'm armed with a gun or a tazer or probably even pepper spray. (My family won't even let me own a gun.)

Also, I think it's supposed to be a bit.

30 minutes ago, mthor said:

I don't know, it makes sense to me. Some people should not do some jobs, like I should never be a cop or a security guard or anything where I'm armed with a gun or a tazer or probably even pepper spray. (My family won't even let me own a gun.)

Also, I think it's supposed to be a bit.

@mthor Yes but there is jobs for us to do nationally security related.  The problem is the argument I see a lot we can't contribute to national defense We shouldn't be in the nation or   get benefits from our country/ government. I'm not saying I need to be going in the combat armed but you know put me on a cargo ship and as part of the crew or something or put me In a room for stack of images from a spy satellite and tell me a figure out what's going on Yeah that could be a job done for autistic person or a person like me.

Yes it's a bit but it's but it's also a dog whistle

8 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

Yes it's a bit but it's but it's also a dog whistle

That is true.  I don’t know anything about the dude.  He could be a comedian mimicking hard right talking points for satire, but you’re not wrong in realizing that there are people who say such things seriously.  How do you plan to combat it, Ghosty?

9 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

That is true.  I don’t know anything about the dude.  He could be a comedian mimicking hard right talking points for satire, but you’re not wrong in realizing that there are people who say such things seriously.  How do you plan to combat it, Ghosty?

@scoobdog Tom McDonald is a white conservative rapper He did the a joint release Just a few weeks ago with Ben  Shapiro called facts. The humor is not satire the humor is sarcasm. yes I encountered a lot of people  seem a lot of them more stupider than well cognitively disabled person. My plan to combat this is nothing.

on this website I have made no qualms of stating I am  neurodivergent person the believing we should have our own country.

Frankly I that's the only thing I have because I'm sick and tired of fighting people on the left and right there's ableism on the left also as much as on the right it's in different forms.  Trying to tell me how to live my life because of my problems or more accurately how my brain functions. without realizing I have wants and dreams of my own Try to be successful is impossible and trust me that's my number one issue in my life Now it's only going to get worse from now on . 

They say love our nation it or leave it 

well I do love this nation( i mean more than the government by the way)  but my nation doesn't love me back. So i just say fuck it start our own

Edited by ghostrek

5 hours ago, ghostrek said:

wtf What the fuck i don't know if that's offensive or really really offensive to me

First off, this garbage looking, bad tattoo wearing, stupid sounding, piss smelling, sex criminal idolizing dog shit of a person can go fuck himself.

Second, this shit has been a talking point of the America Hating/Russian Idolizing right for the last few years under their "they're trying to make the military/public service sector woke!" bullshit. The opposite of what they're arguing has been shown to be true over and over again. You make public service and even national security work more accessible, you're able to widen your pool of candidates. There's people with cerebral palsy and on the spectrum that might have been overlooked for being experts if it weren't for programs to make things more accessible. Sure, they're not going to be on the frontlines disarming bombs by hand or driving convoys, but there's many that have skills that could prevent potential losses from afar as far as troops go.

The far right under Trump has pretty much made it OK to hate and attack physical and neurological challenges. You'll notice they'll say dance around the "N" word and other slangs for race and sexuality, but they love using the R word every chance they get. Same vein, they want to say something shitty and they know that certain words are still taboo, so they just take advantage of the one that's still OK to most people even though the intent is pretty much the same as using the others.

@[classic swim]  now people bitch at us for taking their money with you and somewhat capable of doing something but we're so incapable we can't advance and produce meaningful fruitful lives for ourselves unless we all are higher up on economic letter we're doomed to poverty and doomed to be second class citizens if not third class citizens.

That mentioned many of us are shunned either officially or unofficially  from our own religious communities.

We from my perspective have no sense of community for ourselves. 

And   also from my perspective feel like swimming constantly in the sea of disapproval and unwantedness.

Best way I can say this I want my fucking freedom.

Now I'm not going to say you know as any other protected group has suffered prejudice yes eddie everyone from the Jewish people ,African Americans, asians, Hispanics , military veterans ,other religious groups, And you name it you know I mean like I said I forgot to mention Native Americans but there's so many groups that suffered prejudice Yes but this is something for That scares me No later than the 1970s they were still euthanizing people with certain cognitive disabilities based on eugenics beliefs You tell me this is not something to fight for your fucking nuts. 

@[classic swim] my friend I'm not trying to be offensive i'm trying to fight for freedom

8 minutes ago, ZoomBubba said:

First off, this garbage looking, bad tattoo wearing, stupid sounding, piss smelling, sex criminal idolizing dog shit of a person can go fuck himself.

Second, this shit has been a talking point of the America Hating/Russian Idolizing right for the last few years under their "they're trying to make the military/public service sector woke!" bullshit. The opposite of what they're arguing has been shown to be true over and over again. You make public service and even national security work more accessible, you're able to widen your pool of candidates. There's people with cerebral palsy and on the spectrum that might have been overlooked for being experts if it weren't for programs to make things more accessible. Sure, they're not going to be on the frontlines disarming bombs by hand or driving convoys, but there's many that have skills that could prevent potential losses from afar as far as troops go.

The far right under Trump has pretty much made it OK to hate and attack physical and neurological challenges. You'll notice they'll say dance around the "N" word and other slangs for race and sexuality, but they love using the R word every chance they get. Same vein, they want to say something shitty and they know that certain words are still taboo, so they just take advantage of the one that's still OK to most people even though the intent is pretty much the same as using the others.

yes  but if Biden doesn't get staying our office and Trump wins we're fucking doom(Cognitively disabled / neurodivergent) That's why I'm writing a letter tonight to President Biden requesting to give up my citizenship and she finally open negotiations with the US federal government and other governments which technically before I Couldn't because of the Logan act.  So i am doing this for my own sake as much as my " people"

for the past few years on the right there's been talk of Civil War now a nuclear arm nation going into Civil War is actually very fucking scary for the whole world i wonder why look at the nuclear part if you really sincerely need an answer but my point is we're fucking doomed People like me are fucking doomed so I'm cutting the snake off the head and that's going to formally request. some kind of negotiation groups to start our own nation If anyone wants to join me can.

A lot of us neurodivergence are actually on the in political right. At least in my area.

Edited by ghostrek

2 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

What do you mean?

I was reminded of Ben Shapiro rapping and it made me giggle.

Do I have to remind you  of the failure that is Germany's Weimar republic

I am seeing a lot more ableist and militant people in this world especially in my area now 

few weeks ago be on my friends with smoking pot and one of them said you know asking me what side I would be on on the next civil war more or less I had to lie and I have to why every day to say I'm voting for Trump. fuck that

Edited by ghostrek

2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I don’t think starting your own country is a viable solution.  Ghosty, what do you need to feel like your contributions are appreciated?

Yes if I'm useless they will kill me Once again Eugenics is on a comeback. Well they can't kill us if if we're not part of their nationUnless they want to invade

4 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

What do you mean?

I was reminded of Ben Shapiro rapping and it made me giggle.

It was very popular in conservative circles Once again we're heading there's another Civil War and the real losers are going to be the neuraldivergent and cognitively disabled people

3 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

Do I have to remind you  of the failure that is Germany's Weimar republic

I am seeing a lot more ableist and militant people in this world especially in my area now 

few weeks ago be on my friends with smoking pot and one of them said you know asking me what side I would be on on the next civil war more or less I had to lie and I have to why every day to say I'm voting for Trump. fuck that

The only thing I was responding to was the part about Ben Shapiro doing a rap video. It's funny.

I wasn't commenting on anything else. It was a direct response to a specific part of your post: the only part I quoted.

2 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

The only thing I was responding to was the part about Ben Shapiro doing a rap video. It's funny.

I wasn't commenting on anything else. It was a direct response to a specific part of your post: the only part I quoted.

he Actually wasn't bad when it wasn't good.

33 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

yes  but if Biden doesn't get staying our office and Trump wins we're fucking doom(Cognitively disabled / neurodivergent) That's why I'm writing a letter tonight to President Biden requesting to give up my citizenship and she finally open negotiations with the US federal government and other governments which technically before I Couldn't because of the Logan act.  So i am doing this for my own sake as much as my " people"

for the past few years on the right there's been talk of Civil War now a nuclear arm nation going into Civil War is actually very fucking scary for the whole world i wonder why look at the nuclear part if you really sincerely need an answer but my point is we're fucking doomed People like me are fucking doomed so I'm cutting the snake off the head and that's going to formally request. some kind of negotiation groups to start our own nation If anyone wants to join me can.

A lot of us neurodivergence are actually on the in political right. At least in my area.

I'm kind of lost on the first paragraph but on the second, I doubt there is going to be a civil war. When the actual Civil War happened, you had the country divided into two drastically different economies, most of the federal agencies the people of states depend on now didn't exist, less mobility between different parts of the country and a lack of a solid uniting American identity at that point.

Also, there were less than 15,000 men in the military in 1860, most of those stationed in the western frontier. With such a small military and many defectors, it's not surprising the South thought that they'd be done with things after a battle or two. I don't think they counted on the Union's ability to amass troops like they did nor did they expect Lincoln's administration to be so good at deterring foreign alliances and recognition for the south. We have a totally different situation today. We wouldn't have a civil war, we'd most likely have something akin to the Troubles in Ireland where terrorists attacked soft targets and conducted political assassinations at a local/regional level. Even that's a stretch since 99 percent of them are keyboard blowhards that would chicken out if they realized they could get a scratch ... kind of like Trump, who has a tendency to suck up whenever he realizes he's at a disadvantage.

Also, neurodivergent people are susceptible to extremism since like religion, it offers them the chance to have a community by pretty much going along instead of having to navigate social situations which don't come naturally to them. One thing that is severely needed as part of special education programs is some sort of social therapy for neurodivergent kids. I know schools include them in pull-out classes now, but there needs to be a bit more than inclusion. They need to have an idea "why" you do things a certain way and, even if it's just objective, a way to read how other people feel.

1 minute ago, ZoomBubba said:

I'm kind of lost on the first paragraph but on the second, I doubt there is going to be a civil war. When the actual Civil War happened, you had the country divided into two drastically different economies, most of the federal agencies the people of states depend on now didn't exist, less mobility between different parts of the country and a lack of a solid uniting American identity at that point.

Also, there were less than 15,000 men in the military in 1860, most of those stationed in the western frontier. With such a small military and many defectors, it's not surprising the South thought that they'd be done with things after a battle or two. I don't think they counted on the Union's ability to amass troops like they did nor did they expect Lincoln's administration to be so good at deterring foreign alliances and recognition for the south. We have a totally different situation today. We wouldn't have a civil war, we'd most likely have something akin to the Troubles in Ireland where terrorists attacked soft targets and conducted political assassinations at a local/regional level. Even that's a stretch since 99 percent of them are keyboard blowhards that would chicken out if they realized they could get a scratch ... kind of like Trump, who has a tendency to suck up whenever he realizes he's at a disadvantage.

Also, neurodivergent people are susceptible to extremism since like religion, it offers them the chance to have a community by pretty much going along instead of having to navigate social situations which don't come naturally to them. One thing that is severely needed as part of special education programs is some sort of social therapy for neurodivergent kids. I know schools include them in pull-out classes now, but there needs to be a bit more than inclusion. They need to have an idea "why" you do things a certain way and, even if it's just objective, a way to read how other people feel.

There's talk in people on the right that's stated they want another Civil War.  Okay if they don't like people like me I'm a target

4 minutes ago, ZoomBubba said:

I hope you're right but I sincerely been told by people I know if Trump doesn't win there's going to be another Civil War or he goes to prison there's going to be another civil war yes I'm dealing with people who are more extreme than the average reasonable human being but that group is growing and is a threat I don't feel That needs to exist.

And us getting special education thing the whole system of special education needs reformed. Also Nerotypical children needs to be educated about children with special needs as part of their 12-year or 13-year education if you want to count kindergarten as part of the school experience. 

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

@Lynnrael what you think about this

well, of course i think the guy in the video is an ableist piece of crap

it also demonstrates the way right wing rhetoric has leaned into ableism. it's important to note is ableism is also a key component of their attacks on other marginalized groups, and that as conditions get worse for those groups they will likely also get worse for neurodivergent and disabled people. this is because these forms of oppression intersect. the power structures that embody oppression also create the social hierarchies that form the basis of conservative world views/self worth and the power of privileged groups. conservatives who engage in this behavior are often called reactionaries because they are reacting to the "threat" that liberation poses to entrenched power structures and social hierarchies.

i don't think we're going to see a civil war, i think we're far more likely to see some kind of fascist coup that Democrats and liberals will effectively do nothing to stop. though such a coup isn't guaranteed, we'll have an idea of how likely that is to occur after the election. I'm not worried about violence if they lose, more so if they win. when they say they want a civil war, they are just saying they want to engage in reactionary violence, they're not going to try to take power by force. the real danger are the various pathways and loop holes they can and will use to continue gaining power. every part of the government and electoral system is designed to prevent the people from dismantling entrenched power structures, so the mechanics of this system will always favor reactionaries and provide them some semi legitimate pathway to gaining more power. this is the real danger because if they do it legally the Democratic party and liberals in general will be unwilling to challenge the legitimacy of that power with force and will waste years trying to find some legal way to regain power that won't ultimately damage the institutions they worship. 

I'm not sure what we can actually do aside from working to build the networks we need to resist this kind of oppression. 

40 minutes ago, Lynnrael said:

I'm not sure what we can actually do aside from working to build the networks we need to resist this kind of oppression. 

@Lynnrael May I dare to pose i have a few ideas  in no discerning order. one advocate for own country a lot of arguments I hear from at least the grassroots level level of these reactionaries as you calm state I waste government tax dollars because I was on disability and worked at the same time or  I was on food stamps or whatever government program not contributing to society which I wanted to do and I still did. two take lessons from other marginalize groups  Maybe Maybe us standing up for our rights I noticed a lot of neurodivergence people are either a political or either indecisive about how they're treated. three There's people like Chris chan That give us neurodivergent a bad name We needto police our own ranks. 4 we need to shed blood for our own country and I don't mean the one I propose I mean to United States there's units like the 442 combat team the infamous red tail  fighter  squadron aka Tuskegee Airmen and the 54th massive Massachusetts infantry regiment Which is depicted in the Civil War era film Glory. five We need to go into Congress I start advocating to our elected officials personally.six  remind ourselves that eugenics is still a thing and we need to stand up against it. Seven find our allies in the neurotypical populationfrom religious communities toto science fiction fandoms and work with them and they work with us

8 and the final one Remind the people on the right there are people on the right that are neuro divergent and cognitively disabled who are also conservative

Edited by ghostrek