UnevenEdge

Dr. Stone Season 3 Part 2 first 6 Episodes Christmas Eve Eve marathon discussion!!

๐ŸŽถ Deck the halls with boughs of holly fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ Tis the night we watch #Toonami fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ Senku's schemes are just the finest, fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la! ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ Troll the ancients with some SCIENCE!! Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!! ๐ŸŽถ

image.thumb.png.82db7cda146a852dcd12defec77fae3d.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

I am so sorry, I fell asleep around 11 and just woke up.. I missed the whole marathon :(ย 

Yule Log is on now, i guess I will doze back off to that. I miss you guys!ย 

Sorry you missed it!

Yup, I didn't even bother leaving that on in the background like I often do with the after-Toonami AS stuff lol.

• Like 1

I was only intending on watching King of the Hill while wrapping presents last night, and next thing I know, I'm up 'til 3 watching the entire block from the sign-on to the end of this marathon. I love this show. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

By the way, making Rick & Morty semi-serialized was a huge mistake, as someone who's never seen past season 3. Space Beth is one thing, but they lost me with the "Nights of the Sun/Son" callbacks.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

I was only intending on watching King of the Hill while wrapping presents last night, and next thing I know, I'm up 'til 3 watching the entire block from the sign-on to the end of this marathon. I love this show. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

By the way, making Rick & Morty semi-serialized was a huge mistake, as someone who's never seen past season 3. Space Beth is one thing, but they lost me with the "Nights of the Sun/Son" callbacks.

Someone's gotta make a X-Files style spreadsheet for a list of R&M Monster Of The Week and Main Story eps.

• Thanks 1

I guess the reason I fell out of interest in this marathon is it didn't even include the best episode so far, ending early for that horrid Yule Log thingy.

Ibara asked with shock "How the hell are you not petrified!?" And we shall find out how he pulled this off on January 13th...

...but my guess is it's related to what made Hyoga's spear spin somehow!

In semi-related news, I am starting a New World Part 1 rewatch today, going through Part 2 and eventually to Senku vs. Ibara next year right before January 13th! It's 18 days of Dr. Stone, give or take!

• Like 1