UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer Entertainment District arc comes to Toonami starting January 13th

Toonamiguy321

7 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

That, or they gave it to them on the condition they air Lycoris Recoil as part of a package deal, like Samurai Champloo and Paranoia Agent in 2005 before it.

Yeah maybe so. Henry Gotou probably could negotiate like that still.

Good to know it’s not just Mugen Train for now. Swordsmith actually seems likely for next year if not immediately following Entertainment District.

So Lycoris will fill the spot that an hour long DS opens in January though it’s surely bumping a One Piece in the process.

Bets on Titan’s finale airing on January 6th because of these known details that assure something unique will air that night.

Edited by Sketch
  • Thanks 1

I already watched the Mugen Train movie in theaters, but never got around to watching the episodes after that, for whatever reason.  So it won't be until January 13th that I'll see Demon Slayer episodes that are new to me.  They must have split the movie into more episodes than I thought.  Still, I'm glad to see the following episodes are coming.

7 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I already watched the Mugen Train movie in theaters, but never got around to watching the episodes after that, for whatever reason.  So it won't be until January 13th that I'll see Demon Slayer episodes that are new to me.  They must have split the movie into more episodes than I thought.  Still, I'm glad to see the following episodes are coming.

The movie is 6 episodes, and they threw in Flame Hashira's opening story at the beginning. The Entertainment District arc, the 2nd part of Season 2, is 11 episodes and is TV-original.

• Like 2

On 11/19/2023 at 10:09 AM, OwlChemist81 said:

The movie is 6 episodes, and they threw in Flame Hashira's opening story at the beginning. The Entertainment District arc, the 2nd part of Season 2, is 11 episodes and is TV-original.

Thanks for the info.  So is there some marathons or other stuff airing causing the second arc to take so long to air?  Or am I just terrible with math and dates as usual?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...