UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episodes 457 & 458 Discussion

6 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Probably just that projection thing they always did when they had their meetings

I thought about that but wondered why they aren't seeing projections wherever they are.  I thought it was like Star Wars holograms haha.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

LOL great job hiding, guys.

And here's where Itachi fucked up Sasuke haha.

Pffft trying to reframe all this.  Such a lame ass-pull twist Kishimoto pulled with Itachi.

meh. i thought making Itachi a martyr felt out of left field, but even back then, I could tell Itachi cared. he was saying "things are about t get dangerous, you'll need to be much stronger if you're going to survive. and i need you to survive. here's more desperate motivation for you"

like Dilandau from Escaflowne

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

meh. i thought making Itachi a martyr felt out of left field, but even back then, I could tell Itachi cared. he was saying "things are about t get dangerous, you'll need to be much stronger if you're going to survive. and i need you to survive. here's more desperate motivation for you"

like Dilandau from Escaflowne

So it's not a complete ass-pull but still a stupid twist haha.  Made things way more convoluted and complicated than necessary.

Not to mention, having the Uchihas all genocided to stop them from committing a coup was ridiculous overkill and made the Third Hokage and Leaf Village look monstrous.

Black Zetsu is going to turn everyone into White Zetsus for Kaguya?!

BAAAAAHAHAHAHA Black Zetsu revised that Uchiha slate.  It was silly that the Uchiha thought they knew everything,  anyway, but that's even sillier. 

So you thought you were about to defeat Madara but he got absorbed by Kaguya. 🤣

• Like 1