UnevenEdge

I'm man enough to admit I was wrong

-Kudasai-

26 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I like black licorice.  Or, I guess I like the kick that comes from black licorice.

I can't stand black licorice, anise, or fennel. They all taste similar to me. At least the latter two can be hidden with other spices; I love Thai tea and it normally has anise in it. But if something has even a hint of black licorice, I cannot consume it.

2 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I like black licorice.  Or, I guess I like the kick that comes from black licorice.

I know you're not the only one who likes it because yeah, some people's taste buds like the flavor. I'm not one of them. (That said, I won't knock you for it.)

On 9/9/2023 at 7:02 PM, -Kudasai- said:

@discolé monade I would like to apologize for saying candy corn was the worst candy and I also would like to apologize for talking trash about good n' plenty because I was just reminded that black licorice still exists and I would would take those over that shit any day. Never again will I speak ill of candy corn and good n plenty. 

Good n Plentys are great, black licorice I can do with or without, but candy corn will always feel like eating sugar flavored wax.

Edited by FreeRoamingVapor

@discolé monade I would like to apologize for saying candy corn was the worst candy and I also would like to apologize for talking trash about good n' plenty because I was just reminded that black licorice still exists and I would would take those over that shit any day. Never again will I speak ill of candy corn and good n plenty. 

no no...i get it. candy corn IS an acquired taste. XD. 

but black licorice. that has my heart. 

alas, i have given these precious sugar bits up.   ]

but i lost 15 lbs giving up processed, and sugary stuff. so, there's that. don't get me wrong, i have cheat days, but these precious babies can't be included. ] :

• Sad 2

Y or being too good-hearted f*** all those f*** them f*** them in the a******