UnevenEdge

My Adventures with Superman Episode 8 Talkback

Jman

Going to see The Smashing Pumpkins tonight, so I doubt I will catch this one, at least, not until Saturday.

Might still be up at 2 so I can watch it on the app with the West Coast as I drift off to sleep, but I doubt I won't crash just as soon as I get home.

Tomorrow is still a workday, after all!

• Like 1

Didn't realize the super-hearing went that far.  And now this is the first time he's having this power.  I don't know how you could even concentrate like that.  And Clark isn't getting any sleep!

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Didn't realize the super-hearing went that far.  And now this is the first time he's having this power.  I don't know you could even concentrate like that.  And Clark isn't getting any sleep!

Yup!

I don't know how you'd manage to concentrate or sleep until you can control this one.

• Like 1

I always thought Vicky Vale was a one off for the original Batman movie, apparently it's way older than I thought.

"Vicki Vale is a journalist, usually based in Gotham City, who has worked for a number of publications across various iterations of the character and the surrounding DC universe. She is frequently depicted as a romantic interest of Bruce Wayne, the alter-ego of Batman.[2]

the character debuted in Batman #49 (October 1948)"

Edited by Daos
  • Thanks 3

On 8/21/2023 at 10:36 AM, OwlChemist81 said:

Second. Episode 5 ended on a cliffhanger with the team breaking up, but this one is far more brutal.

Also notice it used the same background music as Episode 5's ED.

Was that a 2 parter though? dont remember.

1 hour ago, saito34 said:

Was that a 2 parter though? dont remember.

1 and 2 was a two parter but we got both the same night. That one was two stand alone episodes title wise but they clearly go together since one ends with Jimmy’s fate unknown and the following begins with Clark and Lois immediately trying to find Jimmy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1