UnevenEdge

🎂3ngag3 and makeupscout🎂

16 minutes ago, Lynnrael said:

just put something in there and play it off like it was intentional

I can't....it annoys me. I was about to get out of bed just to get on my comp to fix it....I have control issues and nothing pisses me off more than not being able to fix simple shit 

31 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I can't....it annoys me. I was about to get out of bed just to get on my comp to fix it....I have control issues and nothing pisses me off more than not being able to fix simple shit 

oof, fair enough, i know that feeling. i don't know how to fix it from mobile either so I'm hoping someone knows how to and posts the solution. it's annoying

Lmao, thanks @1pooh4u but that's not what I was trying to do. I dropped my phone while making the thread and when I picked it up, the damn spoiler tag was there. It was just supposed to be the words,  I wasn't trying to hide em. I was just gonna fix it later when I was less lazy

Edited by André Toulon
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Lmao, thanks @1pooh4u but that's not what I was trying to do. I dropped my phone while making the thread and when I picked it up, the damn spoiler tag was there. It was just supposed to be the words,  I wasn't trying to hide em. I was just gonna fix it later when I was less lazy

The new way is more fun though opening the spoiler is like opening a little present 🫠

• Haha 2