UnevenEdge

save star trek prodigy

ghostrek

1 minute ago, Gemini said:

I know it was off the cuff so I won't criticize the delivery. The message is what's important anyway.

Good job.

thank you @Gemini  like i said am not a fan of said show  but kids need hope some times shit heads parnets dont teach them good vaules 

• Like 1

I'm not overly familiar with star trek in general but about younger generations not watching the old ones;  I know by watching my nieces and nephews that they have 0 interest in watching old live-action anything, that young age where there has to be constant bright colors and noise to hold their interest BUT they're also old enough for conceptualization and grasping theories/lessons.  So I can see how this show would be useful and helpful for parents who've been "raised by TVs" to help teach their kids shtuff.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Vela said:

I'm not overly familiar with star trek in general but about younger generations not watching the old ones;  I know by watching my nieces and nephews that they have 0 interest in watching old live-action anything, that young age where there has to be constant bright colors and noise to hold their interest BUT they're also old enough for conceptualization and grasping theories/lessons.  So I can see how this show would be useful and helpful for parents who've been "raised by TVs" to help teach their kids shtuff.

that my ponit @Vela

Edited by ghostrek
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vela said:

yup that my ponit

And I'll say this, too. A lot of science fiction deals with the future: What will society look like? How will humans and (sometimes) alien species act when they encounter each other? What will each interstellar culture look like? What will Earth's culture look like as a result of man traveling amongst the stars? Heck, what kind of technology will we develop as a result?

These among other things is why my dad loved science fiction and why I even now continue to be a fan of the genre.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gemini said:

And I'll say this, too. A lot of science fiction deals with the future: What will society look like? How will humans and (sometimes) alien species act when they encounter each other? What will each interstellar culture look like? What will Earth's culture look like as a result of man traveling amongst the stars? Heck, what kind of technology will we develop as a result?

These among other things is why my dad loved science fiction and why I even now continue to be a fan of the genre.

amen there @Gemini

Edited by ghostrek
  • Thanks 1