UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode #619 Discussion

Just now, ben0119 said:

By the way, the new Transformers movie was pretty good.  I put it up there with Bumblebee and the 07 movie.  It was pretty awesome seeing the Maximals and Autobots together.

And it takes place in 1994, which is considered a period film now. D: Man, I feel old!

Nice.

Always loved Beast Wars, so I was hoping.

• Like 1

Superman the anime about his awkward early career.  Looks interesting.

It's on regular Adult Swim and Max and not Toonami?  Booo!

I guess I could record it on YouTube TV, or just wait to watch it on Max (a really dumb name that sounds like Cinemax took over HBO.)

• Like 1

Chopper and co. get here at the literal last minute?!

Kinemon probably isn't dead, so I guess none of the others are.

Monet is alive?

Don Flamingo actually feels sorry for his underlings?

He wants Monet to blow up the whole island and leave only Caesar as the survivor!  Man, she'll sacrifice herself so easily!

But she gets no sympathy from me after what she did to the kids.  Not sure why she's getting this emotional send off after what she did.

Hah and Vergo too.  "Old friend."  Sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Wait... maybe Caeser's got Monet's heart. That would be funny.

Instead of his own?  Guess that would make sense, since Law wanted Caesar alive, haha.  But, the explosion went off anyway, so I don't think so!

3 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

Nami should be buuilding up a windstorm to push the gas a=out of their path

Good point.  Maybe she could use wind to deflect the explosion too.  Seems like Nami really hasn't done much with her new techniques.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Instead of his own?  Guess that would make sense, since Law wanted Caesar alive, haha.  But, the explosion went off anyway, so I don't think so!

Yeah, another evil cliffhanger. I think Law said that he got Monet's heart though when he gave Caesar his own as insurance, so could definitely make sense. Man I hate the waiting. Really do wish we had double One Piece now.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

This is gonna be worse than Enies' Lobby and the Buster Call, isn't it?

What do you mean by that?  The Buster Call that was supposed to be so devastating, that killed nobody? 🤣 Oda wouldn't kill off Franky's annoying henchmen.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

seriosuly, what are they gonna do to help kin'emon?

I guess Land of the Dead won't be fatal after all and none of those marines or Caesar's henchmen are actually dead, haha. 

Or maybe Kin'emon made himself a special suit to protect himself at the last minute.  Isn't that his Devil Fruit Power?  Though that makes you wonder why he didn't do that for himself and everyone else a long time ago.  Then again, he's not too smart lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1