UnevenEdge

Unicorn: Warriors Eternal Episode 7 Talkback

Well, THAT was quite a swerve! Guess Twillion can't do everything! Makes me wonder if the evil of the 9-Tailed fox lady is truly dead after all!

Hey, has [as] had these cool animated UWE bumps on all the Thursday night premieres? That should replay during Toonami!

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

We wanted "Game Of Thrones: The Anime" on Toonami, but I guess this will have to do!

That would  have been amazing. Closest anime to GoT I've seen is Ranking of Kings oddly enough. For some reason it gave me crazy GoT vibes.

This sequence is def GoT inspired though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a hard time following this "resolution". I suppose what happened is with Aelwulf's soul in Edred's body, Aelwulf's body had to die? I can hardly believe he would have agreed to go through something like that, but I guess he did. But that still begs the question of where in the hell they got the extra Edred body!

Oh well--ON to Dr. Stone!!

7 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

A D&D anime on Toonami would be great!

...but didn't one of those actually get produced?

I dunno but I'd love it. The new D&D movie actually has a hilarious Easter egg for the original 80's Saturday morning cartoon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, saito34 said:

I dunno but I'd love it. The new D&D movie actually has a hilarious Easter egg for the original 80's Saturday morning cartoon.

oh nice, was going to see that in the theater before everything happened, but hope to watch it soon-ish.

Edited by DangerMouse

19 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

oh nice, was going to see that in the theater before everything happened, but hope to watch it soon-ish.

I thought it was actually really good. Nice mix of practical and CGI fx.

Thought it struck the right balance between being interesting but not taking itself too seriously.

It'll look amazing on your OLED too.

• Thanks 1

On 6/11/2023 at 12:44 AM, OwlChemist81 said:

But that still begs the question of where in the hell they got the extra Edred body!

Oh well--ON to Dr. Stone!!

His original body never died and remained preserved. Because, y'know, elf magic or something.

It felt weird to me how the elf horns sounded like, idk, hockey goal buzzers or something.

• Like 1