UnevenEdge

Hey, Team dipshits

André Toulon

5 hours ago, molarbear said:

Who's to say I don't have an ace up my sleeve?

Yeah....... That's right

I've been Vela this whole tiiiiime *fake mustache twirl

Oh.. those videos? Easy, I just used makeup and some ridiculously good camera angles to make myself appear completely different

100000000% worth the 8 unsolicited dick pics I've received

wildcard.gif

I KNEW IT

(I'm lying)

• Haha 1

On 8/6/2023 at 3:19 AM, The_annoying_one said:

I’m utterly shocked that I made it to the final round. But I’m glad I did. It ain’t gonna be easy but I’m gonna give it all I got.

i'm glad you stuck with it. 

@molarbear you gave it a great effort. the boob criss-cross-applesauce pic should have grabbed you a win. 

you are now, the guardian of the cicada. be their champion. 

• Like 1

On 8/6/2023 at 2:19 AM, The_annoying_one said:

I’m utterly shocked that I made it to the final round. But I’m glad I did. It ain’t gonna be easy but I’m gonna give it all I got.

Ya know what, you deserve a DBZ name too...Disco is Goku, Velz is Broly....you can beeeeeee....see, you're not really Vegeta...Cell, you can be Cell...he was around during the non-canon shit.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Ya know what, you deserve a DBZ name too...Disco is Goku, Velz is Broly....you can beeeeeee....see, you're not really Vegeta...Cell, you can be Cell...he was around during the non-canon shit.

I think I’m just glad I have no idea if you’re complimenting or insulting me.

It's neither, it's me continuing my reference despite me being out of the game. 

It's a me thing but when Distorted asked me why I didn't take out Vela, I told him I was keeping that Saiyan alive to wreck my shit later.....

Oh, I'm Frieza....I guess I should make that clear too. And just like Frieza, I'm now pretending this was my plan all along 

Edited by André Toulon
For the love of God stop changing now to not....I know wtf I'm trying to say, I don't need help
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i'm glad you stuck with it. 

@molarbear you gave it a great effort. the boob criss-cross-applesauce pic should have grabbed you a win. 

you are now, the guardian of the cicada. be their champion. 

Nahhh, I was just in it for fun and to give it more numbers

I literally hopped on after my nightly smoke and made random stuff while I was high out of my mind...

-no regerts

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...