UnevenEdge

I TURNED ORANGE

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

This site now feels like home more than it ever has….for me, at least. :LithiumSmiley:

Yea, I mean we do not have the same volume of traffic as the boards back in their heyday, but I still enjoy that we have this place with some of the awesome people still around! 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Yea, I mean we do not have the same volume of traffic as the boards back in their heyday, but I still enjoy that we have this place with some of the awesome people still around! 

This place has brought back my desire to post constantly, and I never thought that would happen again. All the returning members is a major part of that. I just hope they stay.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

This place has brought back my desire to post constantly, and I never thought that would happen again. All the returning members is a major part of that. I just hope they stay.

Same haha I do not use social media so I just check and post around this place. I am just glad this place is still kicking! 

3 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

I should’ve been more clear <_<
I ranked up! XD

Well, congratulations! 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, granzchesta said:

Do ranks here work the same way they did on the asmb?

I threaded these vintage ASMB ranks together earlier this week. Same post count and reg. date requirements. No page views/minutes logged in, because the software doesn't record those like Lithium did.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, granzchesta said:

Ah, I was trying to remember what the other requirement was. I forgot about the minutes logged in part. I remember keeping my computer on overnight just to rank up once or twice.

The real hump to get over was that the site auto-logged you out if the last page you opened had been sitting inactive for more than an hour.

19 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

I threaded these vintage ASMB ranks together earlier this week. Same post count and reg. date requirements. No page views/minutes logged in, because the software doesn't record those like Lithium did.

Please tell me that this is permanent.

Because its awesome.

• Thanks 1

I keep pinging and ponging back and forth on whether to keep them or use them on special [as] occasions and do our own thing.

We have all of the old UEMB ranks but they were never threaded together after the software switch in 2017. It does happen to be a massive pain in the ass.

11 hours ago, eklipse said:

I like seeing the old school ranks. 😁

But what do the ranks normally look like?  My bad if there’s a thread somewhere 

I never set them up. Luuv had a very extensive rank system, but we completed a software transition he was working on right after he died and I never threaded them together.

So it was just the staff ranks and various custom ranks, everyone else was a generic member.

• Like 2

I was wondering how the ranks were back.  Thought maybe I just didn't notice before.
This makes me happy.  Although, it's going to take me an incredibly long time to go through the ranks at the rate I post.

• Like 1