UnevenEdge

Life in the Hermit Kingdom of N. Korea, OR IS IT?

discolé monade

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

American Soldier Travis King defects to North Korea. Best of luck to you bro

First time someone has done this since the 60’s

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jul/19/us-soldier-north-korea-border-travis-king

i jokingly brought this up, in the thread that shall not be named; this kid was troubled, and it should have been recognized BEFORE landing in s. korean jail/court. this is the problem with the military complex as a whole. 

but i digress. i want to know what he was facing here, other than 10 years in leavenworth (?) i'm not sure what the game play is here. how long had he been at this duty station? so many questions. 

*i bet he was denied emergency leave to get this ball rolling. 

Edited by discolé monade
hai
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

i jokingly brought this up, in the thread that shall not be named; this kid was troubled, and it should have been recognized BEFORE landing in s. korean jail/court. this is the problem with the military complex as a whole. 

but i digress. i want to know what he was facing here, other than 10 years in leavenworth (?) i'm not sure what the game play is here. how long had he been at this duty station? so many questions. 

Idk how much time he’s facing but his family said he’s been breaking down since a family tragedy 

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

I'm guessing his game plan is he thinks extra stupid MAGA people would think he's some sort of saint and he'd get petitioned out of NK by Drumpf which will automatically mean that whatever he was facing here will disappear.

It doesn't have to make sense in the real world, just in someone's swiss-cheese head. Which is what he'll have if they decide to hot-water inject his brain for the hell of it. 

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

I'm guessing his game plan is he thinks extra stupid MAGA people would think he's some sort of saint and he'd get petitioned out of NK by Drumpf which will automatically mean that whatever he was facing here will disappear.

It doesn't have to make sense in the real world, just in someone's swiss-cheese head. Which is what he'll have if they decide to hot-water inject his brain for the hell of it. 

oh boy. do i say it?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, discolé monade said:

oh boy. do i say it?

I feel like I should clarify that I am not talking about anyone on these boards whatsoever. :D:D:D

I'm referring to the in-the-wild MAGAts that still think animal dewormer is a cure-all and that a morbidly obese gelatinous ooze creature is still totally president of the world because they heard it on the teevee.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

i'm not watching that. 

X ]

i mean, i'm trying to figure out ^why^ she thought displaying biden jr schlong all over the rep. floor. 

lulz, she thinks she has ^guns^. whatcha' gonna do, mtg? , gonna ' go jump someone in the girls bathroom? jfc. 

She recently gave a speech at a rally that was supposed to be unbecoming of Biden and his presidency. She compared him to FDR and LBJ. Biden used it for his campaign ad 😆

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

mtg wanted to throw down at some white nationalist/supremist...one of the ist function with boebert. and last month called her a little bitch on the floor. 

lol the drama that is our government. 

MTG was thrown out of the “freedom caucus” because of that verbal altercation in Congress 😆

• Like 3