UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode #613 Discussion

Flashback to BEFORE time skip.

Huh I totally forgot he wouldn't fight Tashigi because of that reason.  Oh, it's because it wasn't that reason.  Oh, or maybe it was lol.  Damn you sexist pig Zoro!

Also, the show needs to hurry up and reveal Tashigi is Zoro's childhood friend with amnesia already.  (She lost her memory from the fall and didn't actually die.)  If that isn't the same girl and Tashigi coincidentally has the same appearance and personality, and his friend really did die from falling down the stairs then that is DUMB.

• Haha 2

So Sanji won't hit girls because he's a hapless simp and Zoro won't hit girls because he thinks they're weak. They're both idiots!

Also I can't believe this never came up before?  Is this really only the second time Zoro fought a girl?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Flashback to BEFORE time skip.

Huh I totally forgot he wouldn't fight Tashigi because of that reason.  Oh, it's because it wasn't that reason.  Oh, or maybe it was lol.  Damn you sexist pig Zoro!

Also, the show needs to hurry up and reveal Tashigi is Zoro's childhood friend with amnesia already.  (She lost her memory from the fall and didn't actually die.)  If that isn't the same girl and Tashigi coincidentally has the same appearance and personality, and his friend really did die from falling down the stairs then that is DUMB.

Yep. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

So Sanji won't hit girls because he's a hapless simp and Zoro won't hit girls because he thinks they're weak. They're both idiots!

Also I can't believe this never came up before?  Is this really only the second time Zoro fought a girl?

Pretty much I think. Seems like it's always Nami who gets the female villains. Though I guess Usopp took on Perona, so maybe not quite always.