UnevenEdge

Well this bullshit is finally over

André Toulon

3 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Stipulation should’ve been that if Jake Paul lost, Logan Paul had to leave WWE forever.

While I don't disagree, you know they don't do that sort of thing in boxing. lol I just hope and pray that VKM lets Triple H book everything through WrestleMania. It would be a nice gesture, but I'm sure it's wishful thinking on my part.

2 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

While I don't disagree, you know they don't do that sort of thing in boxing. lol I just hope and pray that VKM lets Triple H book everything through WrestleMania. It would be a nice gesture, but I'm sure it's wishful thinking on my part.

Meh…wishful thinking, I know. But a man can hope, can’t he? Vince needs to just give full control over to HHH, and leave again….for good.

1 minute ago, The_annoying_one said:

Meh…wishful thinking, I know. But a man can hope, can’t he? Vince needs to just give full control over to HHH, and leave again….for good.

We can most certainly hope. I was just about to start watching WWE again before Vince made his forceful reentry. (Yes, I said it like that on purpose.)

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I haven’t watched WWE since, like, November. Can’t really say I miss it either.

I haven't watched it in a long time myself. That said, I do have WWE 2K22 and I do like it so far. I just haven't played it very much. Besides, I've found that I prefer AEW over WWE right now anyway.

2 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

I haven't watched it in a long time myself. That said, I do have WWE 2K22 and I do like it so far. I just haven't played it very much. Besides, I've found that I prefer AEW over WWE right now anyway.

Oh, AEW is vastly superior to WWE. I haven’t watched it in a while either, though. I think I’m slowly losing interest in wrestling.

On 2/26/2023 at 11:17 PM, The_annoying_one said:

Oh, AEW is vastly superior to WWE. I haven’t watched it in a while either, though. I think I’m slowly losing interest in wrestling.

The sports group I'm a member of has a Discord server. I mention that because we at times have a call on Wednesday nights during AEW Dynamite. (By the way, the sports group traces its origins to the [adult swim] Message Boards. I met most of the members through the [as]MB.) Plus, we do tend to keep updated with pro wrestling stuff from the U.S., Japan, and Mexico.

Edited by hornedlizardman

4 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

The sports group I'm a member of has a Discord server. I mention that because we at times have a call on Wednesday nights during AEW Dynamite. (By the way, the sports group traces its origins to the [adult swim] Message Boards. I met most of the members through the [as]MB.) Plus, we do tend to keep updated with pro wrestling stuff from the U.S., Japan, and Mexico.

I’ve been thinking of joining Discord, but I have a little irrational fear of voice chats. 😅 Maybe one day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_annoying_one said:

I’ve been thinking of joining Discord, but I have a little irrational fear of voice chats. 😅 Maybe one day.

Fair. Of course, you don't have to get on voice chat or anything. There's a channel devoted to wrestling. There are also channels devoted to memes, weird stuff, news, and even gaming. (Though we don't necessarily post extensively about that stuff all the time.)

4 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

Fair. Of course, you don't have to get on voice chat or anything. There's a channel devoted to wrestling. There are also channels devoted to memes, weird stuff, news, and even gaming. (Though we don't necessarily post extensively about that stuff all the time.)

I will definitely take this into consideration. You should have my official answer in a day or two, if that’s okay.

3 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Not particularly.

I was hoping to illicit a laugh from you, but oh, well. (Also, one of the comments in the video reads as follows: "Before there was One Punch Man, there was Jason Vorhees." I got a kick out of that.)

Edited by hornedlizardman
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Mike Tyson was the hero we needed, but I guess didn't deserve.. Fuck I wanted to see him pummel that guys head like a cantaloupe so bad. 

Mike was never going to fight dude, that was all internet bullshit. 

Mike when and watched him work out, laughed and left. Mike has 0 respect for the kid and wouldn't even step in the ring with him to get gassed up off his name.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1

On 2/26/2023 at 9:17 PM, André Toulon said:

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/35742686/tommy-fury-hands-jake-paul-first-loss-split-decision-win

I got the outcome I wanted and still feel like it's just part of the script 

A split decision does sound suspect as Hell. I feel like there is some scripting there. Especially if he fought in his actual weight class. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Lol, now Logan wants to fight Tommy....the stupidity will never end.

I have a link, but lack the motivation....it's seriously isn't that important 

Well, before he can do that, he's got to wrestle Seth Rollins at WrestleMania in a few weeks. (Finally watched an episode of WWE RAW Monday night. Wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be.)

6 hours ago, hornedlizardman said:

Well, before he can do that, he's got to wrestle Seth Rollins at WrestleMania in a few weeks. (Finally watched an episode of WWE RAW Monday night. Wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be.)

Didn’t they fight each other at last year’s Wrestlemania? Or am I misremembering? Yes, I’m too lazy to just Google it.

28 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Didn’t they fight each other at last year’s Wrestlemania? Or am I misremembering? Yes, I’m too lazy to just Google it.

I don't remember either. And I, too, am too lazy to look it up. lol

8 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

I don't remember either. And I, too, am too lazy to look it up. lol

I just remembered. It was The Miz & Logan Paul vs The Mysterios. Don’t remember when it happened, though. Meh…not the first time I’ve been wrong, and definitely won’t be the last. 😅

Edited by The_annoying_one