UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode #427 Discussion

16 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

So the next 50 or so episodes are kinda like Gurren Lagann Episode 26 over and over and over again!?

I don't recall what that episode of Gurren Lagann was about specifically, but don't worry, we "only" have 24 filler episodes to sit through!

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden/road-tenten-dream-world-part-1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

So you're saying this filler arc ain't bad?  Well it's definitely been hilarious so far!

Yeah,I  personally thought it was the best executed filler arc out of  the many others we got beforehand,as far as character interactions go but lets see how well my memory holds up. Its definately a good start to it so far!

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

she doesn't think about genjutsu a lot does she. i'd imagine a lot of the constructs you find in your genjutsu are made by your own mind

Oh, you're probably right about that.

15 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

retrieval arc but it's ten ten instead of sasuke...

Hah.  Even Tenten is worth retrieving more than Sasuke.

• Haha 2

Just now, DangerMouse said:

@Roymustang1990

Oh, I just thought that gif of Yuri when he was on Critical Role perfectly captured the mood and laughs he must have been having voicing that line for Sasuke of all people lol

Yeah I agree. I can imagine many of the voice actors had their fun like Yuri did in that gif when voicing the lines for this episode lol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

she doesn't think about genjutsu a lot does she. i'd imagine a lot of the constructs you find in your genjutsu are made by your own mind

Yeah, maybe that's why they're so hard to get out of for most. Your mind keeps creating more obstacles to pull you back in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Yeah I agree. I can imagine many of the voice actors had their fun like Yuri did in that gif when voicing the lines for this episode lol

Yeah, lol.

Hinata, Sasuke, and Neji had me rolling.

Also it's kinda been a long time since we had the chance for Lee and Guy to get to go ham like that lol.

• Haha 4

On 2/4/2023 at 11:45 PM, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, lol.

Hinata, Sasuke, and Neji had me rolling.

Also it's kinda been a long time since we had the chance for Lee and Guy to get to go ham like that lol.

Same here.  I'm  also honestly liking this change of characterization sasuke more than the sasuke kishimoto gave us in the main canon story. 

Spoiler

Its almost like the shipping between  sasuke and sakura, where kishimoto  had showcased at the end of the Naruto series where  also  many fans felt their shipping felt forced and awkward, could now possibly accept that the shipping of sasuke and sakura could be a legitimately fair or good one now...probably

Its like watching a reboot of Naruto that's been cleverly snucked in as filler.

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Haha 4