UnevenEdge

Made In Abyss Penultimate Episode (#24, Season 2, Episode 11) "Value" Discussion!!1

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the heck did they come up with all these crazy creatures?

Faputa has an upgrade?  That eye sigil almost looked robotic.

Nice promo... kind of spoilery though, Demarco.  Also I thought tonight was the season finale.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

oh god. being eaten alive

Yup, damn....

Even though they outnumbered her never expected them (at least outside of that big special one) to be able to do that much damage to her given what we'd seen she can do.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

The next episode preview has me concerned with that "the curse" stuff started

Yeah, gotta remember, even after however they manage to make their way out of this mess, they all gotta watch out for the force field again once they head on back outside. It's something the villagers haven't had to worry about for a long time, too, so any of them that make it out of this probably especially have to be extra careful about that.

• Like 2

FINALLY saw this episode all the way through, and it was absolutely STUNNING in its heartfelt brutality!!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/made-in-abyss-the-golden-city-of-the-scorching-sun/episode-11/.189721

Most elaborate AMV of all time, perhaps!

I can only imagine what wonders await next week! It will truly be an hour-long special to behold!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

FINALLY saw this episode all the way through, and it was absolutely STUNNING in its heartfelt brutality!!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/made-in-abyss-the-golden-city-of-the-scorching-sun/episode-11/.189721

Most elaborate AMV of all time, perhaps!

I can only imagine what wonders await next week! It will truly be an hour-long special to behold!

Episodes 9-12 are nearly perfect IMO

I remember watching them when they were airing on HiDive and being stunned week after week. 

• Like 2