UnevenEdge

Ok, so I can post...can anyone else

André Toulon

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

I can post lol I’m so confused as to what “read only” means because it apparently doesn’t mean what I thought it did 

Pretty sure it means everyone not in the group can read it....the only difference from an open club being you don't have to get approved in an open club....but now I need to scrap it because....well, let me see if pat answers me first 

Just now, André Toulon said:

🤦🏿‍♂️ Gemini, settle down...you wasn't even here for all of this shit with clubs to come to fruition....I'll get to the rules later....nothing is happening without players so stop trying to chief...Im just spit balling here.

Fine, fine. Just trying to help. That's all.

13 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I can post as well, but that doesn't mean much.  I'm also not sure what the Read Only means because I didn't test that option.

Why do y'all not believe me. It's literally what I said. Gemini could read the club but couldn't post...then I invited him and ..

Well anyway, yeah, once you are invited, you can post. Seems kinda private and that not actually what I wanted...that's why I made the thread up top hours ago before I was on Mars. I think I might have to remake it since it doesn't seem like I can...well shit, I can just make a thread in general or whatever. 

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

So, not really on topic but, I looked at the options for starting a new club and I didn't see an option for "Read Only" so now I'm thinking it might be a special function,  What setting did you select when creating the club?

Create club>

Private

Open

I'll just go take a pic...I feel like I already did that but hold on

Just now, André Toulon said:

Create club>

Private

Open

I'll just go take a pic...I feel like I already did that but hold on

No need.  It's not like I dont believe you.  Technically, every club option other than "Private" should be visible to everyone else in some capacity, so calling it "Read Only" would be redundant,  It seems to me this is a administration setting that means something else and I'm trying to figure out what.

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

Matter of fact, Gemini...you wanna help....go find another pic for the club....I want you the know the Jesus placeholder is ironic...I do not wish to replicate that.

Think..... survivor....

And no obscure bands.

As soon as I get done with lunch, bud. (Now I can use the obvious Survivor title screen for a club pic, too, right? Or do you want something else entirely? Because I want to make sure I know exactly what you want before I go on my search.)

Spit balling here, maybe 'Private but open' thing means people can't even see it exists unless they are logged into the boards but once logged in, it exists even if they can't join unless they are asked. 

I'm logged in 24/7 here under both devices so I see all the things all the time whether I'm invited to the party or not. 

9 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Looks like I need 2 pics Gemini. 

Wanna go to the store again

Which one do you need? Is it for the "avatar" part?

Edit: Nevermind. I see the problem.

Edited by hornedlizardman

I found this. Hope it works. (Thank God I kept the Google search for Survival logos open.)

404b530be2130116a6d7472b00648b5d.png

You may have to edit the size of the pic on your phone as to make it fit the screen. If I could find a bigger size version of the pic, I would. (But this is just something that caught my eye. Let me find something more in the mold of what you're looking for.)

Edited by hornedlizardman

I've found quite a few banner pics that could be considered funny. (At least to me. You're the ultimate judge after all, Buddy.)

This first one is, well, pretty self-explanatory.

survival-mode-funny-text-with-toilet-vec

Here's another one that I think would work extremely well and serve every purpose you're looking for. (Just need to edit it so it doesn't look like it's on the front of a t-shirt.)

a8dbe51f-funny-shit-creek-survivor-survi

The next two are from a similar site, but they're posters. (Or can be bought as posters. And I'm not gonna lie: The second one kinda hurts. lol)

survivalism-gift-because-survival-is-not

survivalism-gift-survival-feels-like-cow

These last two are just something I'm throwing out there.

6e1ddc92-d905-459e-8bab-7607e8fe1ae8_1.8

9781074047665-us.jpg

I don't know. It's a little harder than I thought finding humorous survival pics for the banner pic. But I think this is a pretty good attempt, to say the least.

• Like 1

But where do I change that...in any of my edit club setting, I can do everything except change the read only this as far as I can see.

But so far its fine, and the whole being kind cked out of the group just to rejoin thing seemed cumbersome, so they just won't be able to vote or participate in challenges once voted of.

During conception it seemed like a nifty thing to do, but now it just seems needless.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, hornedlizardman said:

I've found quite a few banner pics that could be considered funny. (At least to me. You're the ultimate judge after all, Buddy.)

This first one is, well, pretty self-explanatory.

survival-mode-funny-text-with-toilet-vec

Here's another one that I think would work extremely well and serve every purpose you're looking for. (Just need to edit it so it doesn't look like it's on the front of a t-shirt.)

a8dbe51f-funny-shit-creek-survivor-survi

The next two are from a similar site, but they're posters. (Or can be bought as posters. And I'm not gonna lie: The second one kinda hurts. lol)

survivalism-gift-because-survival-is-not

survivalism-gift-survival-feels-like-cow

These last two are just something I'm throwing out there.

6e1ddc92-d905-459e-8bab-7607e8fe1ae8_1.8

9781074047665-us.jpg

I don't know. It's a little harder than I thought finding humorous survival pics for the banner pic. But I think this is a pretty good attempt, to say the least.

You obviously aren't aware of my feelings on coffee.

I was thinking more of dude being chased by a Chihuahua or some shit....I'll go look myself because I'm not great at articulating what's in my head all the time...but if I get bored I'll just use one of those.

30 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

You obviously aren't aware of my feelings on coffee.

I was thinking more of dude being chased by a Chihuahua or some shit....I'll go look myself because I'm not great at articulating what's in my head all the time...but if I get bored I'll just use one of those.

lol You should've just told me that from the start. I would've found it for you. 🤣 

• D'oh 1