UnevenEdge

King of the Hill to join Futurama on Hulu for a new revival

Jman

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Man, Judge is doing Beavis and Butthead AND King of the HIll? 

I actually have higher hopes for this one than Beavis and Butthead, which I haven't seen yet. I hope both Hulu Futurama and Hulu KOTH can make it to cable TV at some point. Comedy Central is already bringing the new B&B to their on-air network.

YES!!

Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF

Is no show allowed to just rest in peace?

1 hour ago, OwlChemist81 said:

They might just be written out of the show in that case.

This would make the most sense. Lucky was not a well liked character, so it means little if he doesn’t appear. They can have Peggy open a holiday card or something from Lucky and Luanne who got a house across the country after Lucky got more peepee money. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

Is no show allowed to just rest in peace?

They'd have to make new shows instead and that's scary and expensive and they just end up failing right after they get canceled anyway because obviously none of them are ever going to be given the chance to build their audience if it doesn't happen by episode 3.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Me usually: "I'm wary of what this show is going to look like in a more modern setting, I've been burned before and many times."

Me about KOTH: "I remember the episode about George W's handshake, I have an urgent need to see what these characters would think of Trump."

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Seight said:

Me usually: "I'm wary of what this show is going to look like in a more modern setting, I've been burned before and many times."

Me about KOTH: "I remember the episode about George W's handshake, I have an urgent need to see what these characters would think of Trump."

Dude, the GWB handshake episodes is one of my favorite KotH episodes haha Hank obsesses over Georges flimsy hand shake.