UnevenEdge

Man I've missed a lot of stuff

Invisible man

Well if you're talking about who I think  you are they've kind of been at for a while their antics went from cheeky to excessively shooting out posts meant to shake the snowglobe.,,,

My Monday was hell.. Mainly because I spent like 5 hours unfucking this supposedly good apartments cable wiring so and old lady that moved in from a another address would have the same services as her old address... Either the other tv/internet providers jacked the shit up in the attic crawl space so it would only work for their system or yeah... Some shit like that... Had to cut an splice wiring in a fucking attic crawl space in a fucking bathrooom closet I could barely get a ladder in...

I need to be paid fucking hourly if I'm going to do shit like that, I don't like leaving customers hanging, but fuck my boss if I'm working for free just because idiots around here don't understand if you cut the cable wiring or let five diff companies go ham on the shit it's probably going to need a total rerun..

/rant 

my bad I need another beer...

5 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Well if you're talking about who I think  you are they've kind of been at for a while their antics went from cheeky to excessively shooting out posts meant to shake the snowglobe.,,,

My Monday was hell.. Mainly because I spent like 5 hours unfucking this supposedly good apartments cable wiring so and old lady that moved in from a another address would have the same services as her old address... Either the other tv/internet providers jacked the shit up in the attic crawl space so it would only work for their system or yeah... Some shit like that... Had to cut an splice wiring in a fucking attic crawl space in a fucking bathrooom closet I could barely get a ladder in...

I need to be paid fucking hourly if I'm going to do shit like that, I don't like leaving customers hanging, but fuck my boss if I'm working for free just because idiots around here don't understand if you cut the cable wiring or let five diff companies go ham on the shit it's probably going to need a total rerun..

/rant 

my bad I need another beer...

It's amazing how many people don't actually know how to do the job they have. 

I would definitely try to get some extra pay or extra time off because that's a lot of work to not get compensated for. 

5 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Now is a good time to be a regular again.

I think I'll take you up on that invitation.  I had came back a few months ago but it was dead so just stopped checking. 

Things seem to be going on the upswing though so that's good. 

Also good to see you scoob hope things are well for you.

• Thanks 1