UnevenEdge

AI-created artwork

Insipid

9 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Nah nvm thta's an osama bin laden query.. I kind of hate it's ran off of a massive discord server though. Not sure I can even scroll to find the query I made amidst the friggin inpoor of new queries..

To be 100 percent certain, after about an hour any photo you created will be in a gallery in the link I provided.

I know. Discord fucking sucks, lol

2 minutes ago, Insipid said:

To be 100 percent certain, after about an hour any photo you created will be in a gallery in the link I provided.

I know. Discord fucking sucks, lol

Bro I havent needed to use a discord server in so long I've been ignoring a discord start up error on boot on this pc for about a year...

so lol surprised I even got in.,

8 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I like the color pallete and I'm pretty satified with the results here though. @Insipid The bots are made by users or how does this work overall? I've made chatbots, but nothing else. Seems like a pretty massive discord outfit though with sections justs for noobs. Not bad.

It's a project led by a former NASA employee, and advised by a bunch of other people involved in tech. I'm not gonna pretend to know how it works, lol  It's only been up for about 2 weeks now.

https://www.pcworld.com/article/820518/midjourneys-ai-art-goes-live-for-everyone.html

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Insipid said:

Here's "clap for the shoe hands," whatever the fuck that was ever supposed to mean:

bnmjy_clap_for_the_shoe_hands_d2264a35-21f9-470e-8333-d0d891689eb7.png

Dude.. Youtubers I chill with do that shit there's  no way it was an [as] thing back in the day....but like Two of these guys wives one of them..

idk... I need to know what shoe hands are about now. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm trying to get a picture of my wild-west condiment themed supervillain duo, the "Rancid Rancher" and the "Buffalo Buffalo", but nothing is coming out right.

image.thumb.png.953f9d5a15b1f56d0765ede050c6cff3.png

Ideally the bison would resemble a rack of flaming, demonic BBQ ribs, and the cowboy would be dripping with ranch dressing.

That last part keeps giving me warnings about trying to create inappropriate content.

Edited by SwimModSponges
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3