UnevenEdge

Call Of The Night Starts Airing July 7th In Japan

CountFrylock

On 7/2/2022 at 8:19 AM, Chapinator_X said:

I’m looking forward to it since it’s from the Dagashi Kashi guy.

But it looks like it’ll be a 13 episode seasonal anime, and Toonami tends to be allergic to anything that doesn’t go for two cours or more. 

they had no problem airing made in abyss(which has only  one cour for S1)besides...i doubt toonami's in any position to be all that picky

considering this is a fresh series and it's from a company that has not shunned them

I'd be surprised if this didn't air on toonami

On 7/1/2022 at 7:47 PM, 3ngag3 said:

It's nowhere near as horny as Bastard!!

It's more like Twilight than anything...if Twilight didn't suck.

Yeah, I doubt the MC 

Spoiler

sucks out poison by eating a woman out.

(Somehow Bastard!! is turning into the new InuYasha and I couldn’t find it funnier).

does anyone here subscribe to hidive anyways?  I know somebody on the call of the night subreddit was worried this would affect the anime's popularity due to Hidive having a much smaller user base than crunchyroll and having a less enticing library to draw in subscribers

8 hours ago, Blatch said:

I pay for HIDIVE and have been doing so for years. And yet I hardly ever use it (a fact I blame on it not having apps for the game consoles I own), but I'm going to as a means to continue Made in Abyss.

Yeah that really does suck and it's library has never really convinced me to jump on board anyways

I'd like to watch call of the night but not having an app i could flip on the tv whenever is disappointing and unlike crunchyroll there's not much to look forward to each week