UnevenEdge

In middle school

Sieg67

7 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I once caught a fastball with my bare hands, threw it back and beaned the dude who threw it ...all on impulse...I'll never do it again if I tried

That's the stuff of legends.... or a Chuck Lorre joke.  Kind of depends.

9 minutes ago, Seight said:

I was messing around during a free day in PE at Community College and hit two half-court shots in the span of about fifteen minutes.

I bet you were the coolest kid in school after that.

On 5/16/2022 at 2:25 PM, André Toulon said:

I once caught a fastball with my bare hands, threw it back and beaned the dude who threw it ...all on impulse...I'll never do it again if I tried

On 5/16/2022 at 8:05 PM, Seight said:

I was messing around during a free day in PE at Community College and hit two half-court shots in the span of about fifteen minutes.

6th grade

4th inning ended in a game and as I was running back in from the outfield with the ball I was close to the dugout and the umpires were all over by the plate so I basically, jokingly, blindly, soft tossed, hook shot this ball towards the umpire

As it was flying ever so slowly closer and closer to him and not dropping towards the dirt I kept saying "Blue....Blue......BLUE!!!!!!"

Dude turns and the way he's standing he's go the lineup card in his hand that he had been looking at, so his hand is open and parallel to his body with his pencil wedged under his thumb

Ball lands right in his ever so slighty cupped hand right on top of the lineup card