UnevenEdge

Shenmue: The Animation at 3 AM - The Re-Discussion

11 hours ago, ben0119 said:

And I am disappointed with how hard it is to find screen shots from this anime.  Come on people!

Also Nozomi could use more love in general from the fans.  Unfortunately it seems she's not a very popular character.  Either that, or all the Shenmue fan art, game screen shots, anime screen shots etc is so niche, it's not coming up properly in the search results.

I agree on both points as searching for screenshots to post while watching the series was difficult. I only tried looking through google images so maybe that’s why but still. 

On 5/22/2022 at 2:19 PM, AnimationFan14 said:

I agree on both points as searching for screenshots to post while watching the series was difficult. I only tried looking through google images so maybe that’s why but still. 

Yeah but even just looking on Google images usually has a lot of stuff.  And like I said I still haven't found any dedicated screen shot sites.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Really?

doh-homer.gif

Here's hoping this was a side project and he's still been working on Shenmue in secret.  Although, his earlier statement about no concrete plans for Shenmue IV didn't seem to leave much ambiguity on that front.  So I guess the Shenmue IV announcement rumors were bunk?  But then, why make this anime now of all times?

• Like 1