UnevenEdge

Kevin Samuels is dead

André Toulon

I just found out who you were 2 days ago and now you're either dead or people just wish you were dead often...

Oh fuck, I didn't bring a link with me....brb because I had no clue who this dude was until just the other day and it's just weird to me that he's dead....so I don't expect anyone else to know or care who he is....but none of the links seem legit either....so I'm just a bit confused... 

And bored...this is boredom

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vamped said:

I have no idea who this dude even is/was XD

Screenshot_20220506-143746_Twitter.jpg

That is such an INCEL way to go out... dying of a heart attack after falling on top of some chick you took home and getting a trickle of tributes indistinguishable from mockery by internet comedians.

Edited by scoobdog
Gets worse and worse

You know what .... I think I saw a clip or something awhile ago to one of his YouTube videos .... I can't remember where I found it.

Was it on here? 

tumblr_pfmhy0NagD1rjof6vo1_r1_540.gifv

It was somewhere .... and some dude posted it about single mothers or something 

...... damn I feel like it was here... but it might have been reddit 

There was a random candle.... purple maybe

Anyway he was talking shit 

• Haha 1

On 5/6/2022 at 8:42 PM, Vamped said:

You know what .... I think I saw a clip or something awhile ago to one of his YouTube videos .... I can't remember where I found it.

Was it on here? 

tumblr_pfmhy0NagD1rjof6vo1_r1_540.gifv

It was somewhere .... and some dude posted it about single mothers or something 

...... damn I feel like it was here... but it might have been reddit 

There was a random candle.... purple maybe

Anyway he was talking shit 

Couldn't have been ffa, rants or DF or I feel like I would have ran across it....this is like day 3 and people are still crunk over this

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1