UnevenEdge

Still licking the ground for crumbs?

Hajime

I despise i must resort to this instead of having my bully pulpit to shout decrees at the enlightened and ignorant alike. But I have a thing to say before the event, because only one is left. The question i must mull, did knowing the result accelerate it or do nothing? Was it the phrasing, have I been creating choice in my words to the extent I want? 

Into the world flows the blackest of bile, and most golden of light, and what ever will the people choose? All is mystery, to dumb people. The brightness of the light, borne before my eyes. Death wilts in its presence. This is not the only place I work, and my job may be complete. I only am.

2 hours ago, Muskox said:

I despise i must resort to this instead of having my bully pulpit to shout decrees at the enlightened and ignorant alike. But I have a thing to say before the event, because only one is left. The question i must mull, did knowing the result accelerate it or do nothing? Was it the phrasing, have I been creating choice in my words to the extent I want? 

Into the world flows the blackest of bile, and most golden of light, and what ever will the people choose? All is mystery, to dumb people. The brightness of the light, borne before my eyes. Death wilts in its presence. This is not the only place I work, and my job may be complete. I only am.

The work you seek is the challenge of itself to take value and integrity into the nature of mankind and philosophical idealistics...

On 4/13/2022 at 2:45 AM, brainscour said:

Ask her about it she knows yoda.

Don’t bring me up in conversation because you aren’t mentally capable of preparing yourself for handling me. 

I’m not sure why you fucktards rub my lamp, wanting me to appear with some type of attention to give to you. 

You’re a socially awkward insipid misshape and i often wonder how your whats eating gilbert grape ass is still functioning. 

Castrate yourself. I’m sure your dick isn’t serving any purpose anyway.

That’s the last bit of attention you’ll get from me.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Baby_Yoda said:

Don’t bring me up in conversation because you aren’t mentally capable of preparing yourself for handling me. 

I’m not sure why you fucktards rub my lamp, wanting me to appear with some type of attention to give to you. 

You’re a socially awkward insipid misshape and i often wonder how your whats eating gilbert grape ass is still functioning. 

Castrate yourself. I’m sure your dick isn’t serving any purpose anyway.

That’s the last bit of attention you’ll get from me.

37EB327D-9376-4D15-B152-149741C96497.jpeg

• Haha 3

On 4/13/2022 at 2:45 AM, brainscour said:

The work you seek is the challenge of itself to take value and integrity into the nature of mankind and philosophical idealistics...

Judging by the way things have gone i don't think you're someone I should listen to. Also this is a bunch of gibberish, I'd give a detailed explanation why but people will just call me crazy while the statements live in their heads until they die. Why hand out gifts? I said, I think my work is complete. Now I get to survive and have fun.