UnevenEdge

Perler bead creations

little_girl_lost

These are pretty damn good. I wouldn't think keychains would be a very good idea, as banging around in people's pockets with whatever else they keep in there might cause them to break..... The ornaments are a great idea though.... earrings could be great with the nerdier girls

Can those things be sewn on (or attached any other way) to generic baseball caps or knit caps? Because I think that would sell. Odin's brother used to custom make hats with NES sprites sewn onto the front.... I bought one and really liked it, and the stitching was high quality, the trouble is, the generic hat he used was not high quality and basically destroyed itself in not too much time.... 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

These are pretty damn good. I wouldn't think keychains would be a very good idea, as banging around in people's pockets with whatever else they keep in there might cause them to break..... The ornaments are a great idea though.... earrings could be great with the nerdier girls

Can those things be sewn on (or attached any other way) to generic baseball caps or knit caps? Because I think that would sell. Odin's brother used to custom make hats with NES sprites sewn onto the front.... I bought one and really liked it, and the stitching was high quality, the trouble is, the generic hat he used was not high quality and basically destroyed itself in not too much time.... 

I figure the keychains will be used for more of  backpack/purse charm.

If I did hats, ngl I'd prolly hafta go with cheap ones since they come in bulk.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Nablonsky said:

These are really good.

If you aren't against selling em here, I'd def be down to purchase a keychain of the oval drumhead design from Alien Lanes.

91C2CdIfaSL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.8d1597ceb3bd63c3f6e43079c6345809.jpg

i'm not adverse to selling here, just didnt want that to be the point of the thread to be trying to make money off of y'all

but i'll think it over and get back to you

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/8/2022 at 3:58 PM, little_girl_lost said:

I make and sell perler sprites now on the side. I'm not selling them here though, but if someone wanted something here, maybe.  But I am looking for feedback/ideas. I make keychains, magnets, earrings and ornaments. 

Oh, it's plastic?  No one wants those...

Rare stone on silver wire can float.  But it's not marketable

On 4/9/2022 at 3:44 PM, little_girl_lost said:

i'm not adverse to selling here, just didnt want that to be the point of the thread to be trying to make money off of y'all

but i'll think it over and get back to you

there's nothing wrong with posting your wares, . yes, a few people reach me here. but that's because they don't do facebook. 

these are just super cute.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, little_girl_lost said:

my first gig is setting up a table at a fair my town in having on july 2nd, i'm trying really hard to have at least 500 pieces made by then

you could also look for farmer's market. 

all the best of luck to you! these are adorable, and i hope you sell them all!