UnevenEdge

Canceled the netflix

Poof

4 minutes ago, nameraka said:

Me too. Finished Witcher. There was nothing else. 

Kept hbo. 

I couldn't get into the witcher. I loved watching my bf play thru it. but I couldn't get into the show

5 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Did you at least watch Violet Evergarden on the Netflix first?  Because goddamn that entire collection is amazing.  The series, the special, the ova, and the movie.

I didn't unfortunately

1 hour ago, nameraka said:

Understandable. They kind of changed large sections of the plot.

he played thru it like 3 times and i watched someone play thru it on twitch. i got attached to that plot

1 hour ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Is your subscription already done, or does it end this month?  YOU MAY STILL HAVE TIME TO WATCH THE THING AND CRY FOREVER.

For reals, Violet Evergarden will make waterfalls come out of your eyes.

i already cry hours every single day anymore. But I'll try and see it

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Did you at least watch Violet Evergarden on the Netflix first?  Because goddamn that entire collection is amazing.  The series, the special, the ova, and the movie.

I can't get into that one. Everybody keeps saying it's good .... but I keep getting stuck

Netflix lost me as a customer ages ago. There was a time when my only source of internet was through a grandfathered cellular data account using a mobile hotspot, and Netflix themselves were throttling the connection because it was technically a mobile connection (that was a policy of theirs to help reduce bandwidth for mobile users). No matter what I watched, the video quality would drop to 480p or even less all the time. Using a VPN completely solved that problem since it kept them from knowing what kind of connection it was. But then they started blocking VPNs. I waited awhile longer to give them a chance back then cause I did see a statement that they were gonna give mobile users the chance to control their bandwidth usage, but that turned out to only be for those using phones, and since I was using it on my tv and desktop I couldn't change shit. Also with the way they have gone in recent years, I will never be a customer of theirs ever again.

7 hours ago, Vamped said:

I can't get into that one. Everybody keeps saying it's good .... but I keep getting stuck

I won't even call it a slow burner.  It's not for everyone, but goddamn if it wasn't cathartic for me.  It's all emotion, all the time.

Try the Violet Evergarden Special.  It's a 30 minute standalone episode and does pretty well in wrapping up the feels of the rest of the series without spoiling anything in the series.  If it hooks you, then maybe try the show again.

4 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

I won't even call it a slow burner.  It's not for everyone, but goddamn if it wasn't cathartic for me.  It's all emotion, all the time.

Try the Violet Evergarden Special.  It's a 30 minute standalone episode and does pretty well in wrapping up the feels of the rest of the series without spoiling anything in the series.  If it hooks you, then maybe try the show again.

I kinda got annoyed because the chick was like .... oh no I don't have a purpose ... let me just wait for this dude to give me one 

And I was like no thanks 

11 hours ago, DBAss said:

Netflix lost me as a customer ages ago. There was a time when my only source of internet was through a grandfathered cellular data account using a mobile hotspot, and Netflix themselves were throttling the connection because it was technically a mobile connection (that was a policy of theirs to help reduce bandwidth for mobile users). No matter what I watched, the video quality would drop to 480p or even less all the time. Using a VPN completely solved that problem since it kept them from knowing what kind of connection it was. But then they started blocking VPNs. I waited awhile longer to give them a chance back then cause I did see a statement that they were gonna give mobile users the chance to control their bandwidth usage, but that turned out to only be for those using phones, and since I was using it on my tv and desktop I couldn't change shit. Also with the way they have gone in recent years, I will never be a customer of theirs ever again.

I already know you mean progressive agendas. Just don’t talk to me if you’re gonna be like that