UnevenEdge

You guys, denim wash guy from Cairo might just be a really sweet closeted man <3

jackiemarie90

Lol we didn't get my phone fixed, and we just hung out, went to get coffee, went to Cairo tower and then got an Egyptian dinner. ❤️ But he dropped that a person can be happy with one person, doesn't matter man or woman. And he kept talking about how living in Egypt was incredibly limiting for him. And how he dreams so much of coming to the U.S. or Canada. He also said he was really concerned for me staying in Egypt, and that he thinks it shouldn't be too long. He commented how I loud voice and don't always pay attention where I'm walking. Plus I had no other friends in Egypt and I should have someone to talk to and he is gonna check up on me everyday. He was also just very sweet and talking about he was a sensitive man with a lot of feelings. I am glad I met a friend like him in Egypt. ^__^

• Like 3

Aww how nice :3

sailor-moon-excited.gif

...... oh ...  he's bisexual .... ? 

... be careful out there though and make sure you're always aware of your surroundings if he's noticed

>.> 

Don't fuck around and get married .... literally and figuratively 

..... those are my thoughts... as they occurred 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Lol we didn't get my phone fixed, and we just hung out, went to get coffee, went to Cairo tower and then got an Egyptian dinner. ❤️ But he dropped that a person can be happy with one person, doesn't matter man or woman. And he kept talking about how living in Egypt was incredibly limiting for him. And how he dreams so much of coming to the U.S. or Canada. He also said he was really concerned for me staying in Egypt, and that he thinks it shouldn't be too long. He commented how I loud voice and don't always pay attention where I'm walking. Plus I had no other friends in Egypt and I should have someone to talk to and he is gonna check up on me everyday. He was also just very sweet and talking about he was a sensitive man with a lot of feelings. I am glad I met a friend like him in Egypt. ^__^

Does Egypt have a version of 90 day fiance?

Are people on that show aware that they're on that show or do they sign stuff afterwards?

Have you pet an Egyptian Dog yet?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Vamped said:

Aww how nice :3

sailor-moon-excited.gif

...... oh ...  he's bisexual .... ? 

... be careful out there though and make sure you're always aware of your surroundings if he's noticed

>.> 

Don't fuck around and get married .... literally and figuratively 

..... those are my thoughts... as they occurred 

He might be bisexual, but i get the feeling it may not be. We were talking about ex's and he said he only had 3 partners. Specifically partners and not women. And yeah, I think biggest challenge for me is not being loud and saying something stupid. xD I need to be more careful

3 hours ago, bnmjy said:

Sounds like a good friend to have made. As much as the point was to escape for a while, he may help you appreciate some things more.

Well he is religious, and he said I think god put us together to learn from each other. I'm talking about what is like in the U.S. prices and living situation. Plus a lot of things he wants in life are the same things I wanted when I was 21. I told him that things might change over time, and he might find those things won't make him happy later. But I do like his 3 year plan. 

And I told him about being kicked out of my housing and how the first guy I dated at Cal hit me. And he was giving me advice on how to be stronger even if people make moves to kick you out. 

48 minutes ago, molarbear said:

Are people on that show aware that they're on that show or do they sign stuff afterwards?

Have you pet an Egyptian Dog yet?

Not yet but the police dogs are so fluffy and large!! Cairo does have a ton of street cats tho. =^_^=

Also no, but I think he would a great contestant cause he is a nice, sweet person.

8 hours ago, molarbear said:

7 hours ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Also no, but I think he would a great contestant cause he is a nice, sweet person.

Have y'all watched 90 Day fiance?!! That man doesn't need to be caught up in that XD

Pin on Animals

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Poof said:

Please be careful don't discuss anything lgbt with him or anyone while youre there

this. 

he may be sweet, and kind. and all that. but you still don't know this person. just stay vigilant to your surrounding. 

honestly, i wish you would just come home to the states. things are just crazy out in the world these days, for a young single woman, traveling alone. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2022 at 1:18 PM, discolé monade said:

this. 

he may be sweet, and kind. and all that. but you still don't know this person. just stay vigilant to your surrounding. 

honestly, i wish you would just come home to the states. things are just crazy out in the world these days, for a young single woman, traveling alone. 

I wish I felt like I had a place in the states. But being rejected by my mother, and running away from home. Being kicked out of student housing, having people harass and hurt me honestly makes me want to die back home. I've been in a heavy depression for a year now. I haven't talked alot about what happened. But I had friends try to force in a mental facility back in Berkeley. They have made it clear in so many god dam ways that I don't belong there. I felt happiness that I hadn't felt for the first time in a long time yesterday. It was brief, but I recognized that in that moment, being away from the States was what I needed.

I am listening to my friend tho, and I am going to cut my time here in Egypt short one week, so I'm going to be here for 3 weeks. I also am staying in a hostel with other expats. It's great way to not be lonely in a new country, and they give great advice on where to visit, and people go together too. But I'm not going back to the states anytime soon. I bought my ticket for Greece afterwards.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

I But I had friends try to force in a mental facility back in Berkeley. They have made it clear in so many god dam ways that I don't belong there. I felt happiness that I hadn't felt for the first time in a long time yesterday. It was brief, but I recognized that in that moment, being away from the States was what I needed.

Seeing as your happy, there is no reason to respond if you don't feel up to it, but was this some kind of intervention because they thought you were depressed or was it a punitive action because they accused you of being toxic?  It's never justified to force someone into mental health protocols no matter what, but the reason behind it can still shed light into what interactions are causing you the most pain.

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

Seeing as your happy, there is no reason to respond if you don't feel up to it, but was this some kind of intervention because they thought you were depressed or was it a punitive action because they accused you of being toxic?  It's never justified to force someone into mental health protocols no matter what, but the reason behind it can still shed light into what interactions are causing you the most pain.

I was having bad episodes in the house. They knew my depression was getting bad, but it wasn't until they decided to kick me out that they thought then it was a good idea to place me in a facility. They knew I had no home to go to, and they knew that losing housing is something that can destroy a person's mind, so they were going to ignore 72 hour eviction laws, and force into a facility that night. Luckily, I was smart enough to figure out their lies. But still lost housing, still lost friends, and now I just really don't want to ever be put in a position where people for months tell me that I deserve this. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jackiemarie90 said:

I was having bad episodes in the house. They knew my depression was getting bad, but it wasn't until they decided to kick me out that they thought then it was a good idea to place me in a facility. They knew I had no home to go to, and they knew that losing housing is something that can destroy a person's mind, so they were going to ignore 72 hour eviction laws, and force into a facility that night. Luckily, I was smart enough to figure out their lies. But still lost housing, still lost friends, and now I just really don't want to ever be put in a position where people for months tell me that I deserve this. 

That’s awful.  They were using the healthcare system to dispose of you.

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

now that's pretty cool. i hope you find something/ someone beautiful there as well. 

don't get me wrong, i would LOVE to be in egypt now. 

safe travels, mon amie. 

Not that I'm trying to whore you out or anything ....

It does sound fun AF though. I wish I was brave enough. You got way more guts than me!! 

Have fun! The art and humanities nerd in me would be creaming all over Greece.

Take me to a nice museum .... and it's all over XD

Me in the Louvre and Museum Island in Berlin looking at all of their stolen treasures 

jvson.gif

• Like 1