UnevenEdge

Assassination Classroom 2nd Season Episode #32 (210) Discussion!!

6 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

was that fucking Bobobo??

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

The fuck, did Bobobo and co. just have a cameo?

MV5BYTE2ZmVjMTEtY2E0MC00MjVlLTk3MGQtYTJm

ESOu2gcXsAAb_1P.jpg

Sure was. :D

And also the main characters of Kuroko's Basketball and Saiki K.

I gotta imagine the girl in pink at the back has to be someone too, though I can't find that one.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

ESOu2gcXsAAb_1P.jpg

Sure was. :D

And also the main characters of Kuroko's Basketball and Saiki K.

I gotta imagine the girl in pink at the back has to be someone too, though I can't find that one.

I saw a character with pink hair and thought it was the girl from Bobobo too.  But I guess not?  There's also another character situation white hair, but I guess it's not the guy from Bobobo either.  Yeah the one in back is so unique it has to be somebody.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ben0119 said:

If this guy ever finds out Nagisa is a dude they're going to get one starred to death.

Poorly aged comments.

This episode was easily my favorite so far. Numerous minor character cameos, main campus not being the most asshatty they could be, Kunudon being tolerable, the Food Wars reference, the stealth Bo-bobo and Kuroko cameos, Nagisa's mother actually getting character development after being the worst mom currently on the block last week... and let's not forget the continued cracks at Nagisa's gender ambiguity well after the show made it a Funny Aneurysm Moment! (TV Tropes should really rename that "Unfunny in Hindsight", not everyone's watched Buffy.)

• Like 1