UnevenEdge

I had no idea how many of those movies Meg Ryan made

Mix

40 minutes ago, Chapinator_X said:

I’ve watched You Got Mail way too many times because my parents loved it. They tried to make City of Angels and French Kiss work, but You’ve Got Mail has had a decades-long stranglehold on them. 

What about the other dozen she made?

Your parents had options, they gave up too soon.

4 hours ago, Seight said:

"wait what" -me, realizing just now that Meg Ryan and Hugh Grant have never been in the same romantic comedy

Nah, these people made a movie where Albert Einstein was trying to get her laid and even they knew how fucked that pairing would be

On 2/19/2022 at 10:47 PM, Mix said:

I thought there were two and that was already a lot.

I can't believe they spent the 90's pairing her up with every Homer Simpson and Peter Griffin they could find.

Hugh Jackman at the end of her run was an apology gift.

M&M is never going to make it, is it?

You're over here watching the worst movies ever and I'm thinking of how we can claim Pluto before those fancy space fucks try to say it's a planet again

You slept on the runt, and now you want to call it a planet again? You're gonna have to fork over some dough....

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, molarbear said:

M&M is never going to make it, is it?

You're over here watching the worst movies ever and I'm thinking of how we can claim Pluto before those fancy space fucks try to say it's a planet again

You slept on the runt, and now you want to call it a planet again? You're gonna have to fork over some dough....

Go forth and conquer.

I shall remain and.....do whatever the opposite of conquering is......watch tv and jack off, I guess :/

• Thanks 1