UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan: The Final Season Part 2 premieres 2/12 at 12:30 AM

OwlChemist81

13 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Also: Shenmue moves to Midnight; Black Lotus gets booted with no rerun.

IMG_20220204_115615.jpg

I'm actually surprised doubled up one piece is permanent....usually doubled up episodes are temporary and don't stick around on the block for long

is this the first time Doubled up episodes of a series have become a long term plan?

So much for not having an [as]/CR original lead off the block. They've made a lot of little schedule changes like this, shuffling around shows by one slot, and I find it annoying. But I doubt they're affecting the ratings much. Other than that, yay AoT. Exactly what most of us expected.

Also, guess they have to redo the "shanty" promo for OP. Surprised Al didn't mention that.

• Like 1

AOT is the biggest show they have access to, it leads off.  And thus the series is over.

God, I remember when it was starting and it was actually creating enough hype that there were rumors the show was actually going to air on FX next to Archer.  My, how time flies.

• Like 1

:D Suck it, Black Lotus.

Outside of getting 12:30 as opposed to midnight, no surprises here.

23 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

not having the full opening for attack on titan sucks though...incoming butchered cut for it's premiere

You do know that 9 times out of 10, the OP plays uncut for its first night, right? Don't go acting like it's gonna be cut for the entirety.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Jman said:

AOT is the biggest show they have access to, it leads off.  And thus the series is over.

God, I remember when it was starting and it was actually creating enough hype that there were rumors the show was actually going to air on FX next to Archer.  My, how time flies.

sounds like a stupid rumor....would have been easier to believe if FX had a history of airing anime in the past

no matter how hype a show was...you weren't gonna see a network that never really dabbled in Japanese Animation acquiring one to air next to a bunch of comedies

12 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

sounds like a stupid rumor....would have been easier to believe if FX had a history of airing anime in the past

no matter how hype a show was...you weren't gonna see a network that never really dabbled in Japanese Animation acquiring one to air next to a bunch of comedies

The show had a TON of hype and this was before streaming took over the world.  That and Archer was a hit but the shows after it kept tanking, so it made a weird sort of sense.  Of course it never came to be and here we are.

6 minutes ago, Jman said:

The show had a TON of hype and this was before streaming took over the world.  That and Archer was a hit but the shows after it kept tanking, so it made a weird sort of sense.  Of course it never came to be and here we are.

makes about as much sense as the idea of MHA airing on nickelodeon...

• Confused 1